US Presidential election | Page 34 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

looks like usa will be under martial law with military in charge. minors players then major players eventually will be arrested. More Army generals speaking. You wont get this on any normal media channels as they will report nothing going on.

looks like usa will be under martial law with military in charge. minors players then major players eventually will be arrested. More Army generals speaking. You wont get this on any normal media channels as they will report nothing going on.

not as simple under the constitution as these people are making out.

not as simple under the constitution as these people are making out.

Theres so many different stories online , it's almost fascinating! I do believe that Donald has something up his sleeve.
I also think it will make the events at the Senate Building , look like a family picnic.

Last edited:

Thank you for keeping us informed of the truth

Funnily enough they did test the EAS warning system in December , and a week or so ago , reminded all platforms involved , of their responsibilities.

Where did you read/hear that?

This suggests that the tests were waived last year (I think because of covid):
https://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-waives-2020-eas-test-reporting-system-filing-requirement

Seems you might be right about the reminder though, issued the day after the events at the Capitol:
https://www.fcc.gov/document/enforcement-bureau-reminds-eas-participants-compliance-obligations

Trump needs to go to prison for what he did the other day. Inciting violence. What a cretin.

Trump needs to go to prison for what he did the other day. Inciting violence. What a cretin.

What did he say exactly , that provoked violence ?

His 3rd tweet (a video removed by twitter) called for folk to go home, peacefully.

The MSM aren't showing this speech , why not ?

Yet if he doesn't get impeached he'll receive £200k p/a presidential pension and lifetime security from the US Secret Service - which he'll probably need as I reckon there are a fair few on both the left and now the right (after Trump's betrayal of the 'patriots') who would simply love to put a bullet in his head.

Meanwhile the racist cop who killed George Floyd is still a free man (released from jail on £1m bail, trial due in March).

His 3rd tweet (a video removed by twitter) called for folk to go home, peacefully.

The MSM aren't showing this speech , why not ?

The BBC mention that speech here:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-55566717

Sky mention it here:
https://news.sky.com/story/trump-pr...n-after-biden-confirmed-as-president-12181243

The Grauniad mentions it here:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jan/06/us-capitol-trump-mob-election-democracy

And the Hate Mail mentions it in its headline and includes the video here:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sands-Trump-supporters-rally-White-House.html

I'm bored now, they were merely the first four MSM sources I had a quick look at. I reckon you're talking shit. Where's the MSM censorship?!

(after Trump's betrayal of the 'patriots')

I'm sure you would like to believe that , but his 75 million voters don't feel that way , whatever the left/msm tells you.
Pelosi absent from work today (probably looking for her laptop 😉) and in desperate haste to stop Trump and the storm that she realises is approaching.

I'm sure you would like to believe that , but his 75 million voters don't feel that way , whatever the left/msm tells you.
Pelosi absent from work today (probably looking for her laptop 😉) and in desperate haste to stop Trump and the storm that she realises is approaching.

Do you really think that I believe everything the MSM tells me?! Really?! After all the stuff I've written on here over the years!

Just because I don't believe the right-wing conspiracy theories doesn't mean that I automatically believe things I see, hear or read in the MSM.

Here's something I read on an anarchist site. I don't say I agree with all the predictions but it'll give you a flavour of the kind of analysis which appeals to my way of thinking:

Now the Democratic Party has launched a counter-offensive on all fronts under the slogans of democracy and modernized anti-fascism, and the fight against dictatorship.

They demand Trump's immediate impeachment, and no matter how it ends, demoralized Republicans are backing down. Democrats after the election got all the branches of the executive and legislative power, including the Senate, and I think they will try to reform and absorb the Supreme Court. Then they will reform, abolishing the archaic system of electors, and introducing a 1-person-1-vote system that gives them a huge advantage. Perhaps they will also give citizenship to 10 million migrants. All of these measures, or even one of them, could take away Republicans ' chances of coming to power in the next 10 or 20 years. I also think that the Democrats will increase censorship in the media and hold show trials of Trump supporters.

I think that under the guise of democracy and anti-fascism, they will create a so - called "one-and-a-half-party system" (when formally there are many parties, but one party rules for decades, because other parties have a marginal agenda and / or are excluded from the media - this was in Japan and Italy after the second imperialist war, as well as in Israel and India after these countries gained independence).

In addition, if Trump paid attention to the traditional energy sector, the Democrats, on the contrary, will make huge investments in the green energy sector, which can change the structure of the largest groups of the bourgeoisie in USA. On the other hand, the Democratic Party can be seen as a conductor of the influence of transnational global capital, green energy and giant media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc), while the Republicans today are associated with the military-industrial complex and traditional energy and with the policy of protectionism. Thus, the ongoing changes can be considered as an important part of the global process of structural changes within large capital and as manifestations of the struggle between its various factions.

In a word, everything is as usual. "Fascism" and "anti-fascism" change their disguises and masks, but they always remain elements of the bourgeois system and serve different capitalist interests. Their game perpetuates the system .

Conspiracy theories themselves arise for various reasons and can be the result of a mental disorder (for example, q-anon or the belief that all judges, including Republicans, and lawmakers conspired with sociologists, Chinese, and Communists to rig the U.S. election). However, widespread belief in them may be the result of alienation. People understand that they do not control the management processes, and this is true. But they do not understand why, they do not see that representative democracy itself is a fake, just in case of fair elections. But it just doesn't occur to them. In addition, add to this the anger caused by economic woes, pandemics, lockdowns, social inequality, and various ethnic problems. And we will see the anger of people who really do not control anything. They just don't know how to express it in any other way than in a primitive and almost psychiatric form. So Trump himself is the banner of this movement, expressing the same grounded anger in primitive and psychiatric forms.

Do you really think that I believe everything the MSM tells me?! Really?! After all the stuff I've written on here over the years!

Just because I don't believe the right-wing conspiracy theories doesn't mean that I automatically believe things I see, hear or read in the MSM.

Here's something I read on an anarchist site. I don't say I agree with all the predictions but it'll give you a flavour of the kind of analysis which appeals to my way of thinking:

Now the Democratic Party has launched a counter-offensive on all fronts under the slogans of democracy and modernized anti-fascism, and the fight against dictatorship.

They demand Trump's immediate impeachment, and no matter how it ends, demoralized Republicans are backing down. Democrats after the election got all the branches of the executive and legislative power, including the Senate, and I think they will try to reform and absorb the Supreme Court. Then they will reform, abolishing the archaic system of electors, and introducing a 1-person-1-vote system that gives them a huge advantage. Perhaps they will also give citizenship to 10 million migrants. All of these measures, or even one of them, could take away Republicans ' chances of coming to power in the next 10 or 20 years. I also think that the Democrats will increase censorship in the media and hold show trials of Trump supporters.

I think that under the guise of democracy and anti-fascism, they will create a so - called "one-and-a-half-party system" (when formally there are many parties, but one party rules for decades, because other parties have a marginal agenda and / or are excluded from the media - this was in Japan and Italy after the second imperialist war, as well as in Israel and India after these countries gained independence).

In addition, if Trump paid attention to the traditional energy sector, the Democrats, on the contrary, will make huge investments in the green energy sector, which can change the structure of the largest groups of the bourgeoisie in USA. On the other hand, the Democratic Party can be seen as a conductor of the influence of transnational global capital, green energy and giant media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc), while the Republicans today are associated with the military-industrial complex and traditional energy and with the policy of protectionism. Thus, the ongoing changes can be considered as an important part of the global process of structural changes within large capital and as manifestations of the struggle between its various factions.

In a word, everything is as usual. "Fascism" and "anti-fascism" change their disguises and masks, but they always remain elements of the bourgeois system and serve different capitalist interests. Their game perpetuates the system .

Conspiracy theories themselves arise for various reasons and can be the result of a mental disorder (for example, q-anon or the belief that all judges, including Republicans, and lawmakers conspired with sociologists, Chinese, and Communists to rig the U.S. election). However, widespread belief in them may be the result of alienation. People understand that they do not control the management processes, and this is true. But they do not understand why, they do not see that representative democracy itself is a fake, just in case of fair elections. But it just doesn't occur to them. In addition, add to this the anger caused by economic woes, pandemics, lockdowns, social inequality, and various ethnic problems. And we will see the anger of people who really do not control anything. They just don't know how to express it in any other way than in a primitive and almost psychiatric form. So Trump himself is the banner of this movement, expressing the same grounded anger in primitive and psychiatric forms.

Hmm, i could have written that lol. We should also include the potential for a large chunk of the democrat party (pseudo republican party) to split looking for a progressive movement.

If those annoyed voters from both partys join forces then something good might happen. Reality is though that we will see a quick move to suppress them with the full force of the state. We know what happens to people that preach togetherness dont we - gandhi, mlk, malcolm x, etc.