FA Cup - Aston Villa v Liverpool | Page 36 | Vital Football

FA Cup - Aston Villa v Liverpool

Whatever you say

3 - This is a forum for discussion. That means most of the time, most of you won't agree. Most people will debate the issue in hand as befits a discussion forum don't make your threads personal. If you are unable to reply without making a personal comment about somebody's belief then don't reply and save us all the favour of having to read it. You can ‘attack’ a fellow members' point of view, you cannot attack them for having that view.

Just because you might not agree with something, you can't tell people not to post their thoughts, debate it all you like by all means.

It is fortunate for the Dippers that our first team was not available because they were very ordinary. It could have been another thumping for them.
Proud of the kids and Barry, Revan and Jayden will definitely step up to the first team this season.

That's the difference between a natural finisher, Something Watkins needs to add and cut across his man instead of drifting wide like a normal winger, I've said a few times on here he's gone the wrong way and the chance has gone, but he's only been a striker for a year and a half still learning the role for me.

Great effort from the lads tonight, did the whole club and fans proud, Liverpool's 29 shots, 18 corners, 83% possession they didn't give the boys an easy run, they wanted to punish them.

Quite a few lads shown they've got a lot of potential, some I already knew about but the likes of Bridge, Revan, and Rowe proved they're even better than I thought, Watching Bridge for the under 23's he looked a bit small frame wise but did really well tonight.

An it's there to see with Barry, I'd like to see him on the bench and given a shot now and then, nice to know the lads Villa through and through even if he did start out at West Brom.

Still 7-2 Klopp :guiness:

Barry definitely has done enough to deserve a chance on the bench if there’s ever a space and to be fair a few others too - Hayden, Bridge, Revan, Rowe

Mungo Bridge reminded me of Nathan Ake, small but very composed in defence (also has the same haircut). Revan also looked decent, perhaps it’s time some of them stepped it up for a loan spell in the championship

An it's there to see with Barry, I'd like to see him on the bench and given a shot now and then, nice to know the lads Villa through and through even if he did start out at West Brom.

Still 7-2 Klopp :guiness:

Amazing how a Villa Fan from Sutton gets picked up by the baggies, our academy really had lost it's way, I'm pretty sure his dad would have taken him for trials at the Villa before the Albion

Last edited:
Barry definitely has done enough to deserve a chance on the bench if there’s ever a space and to be fair a few others too - Hayden, Bridge, Revan, Rowe

Mungo Bridge reminded me of Nathan Ake, small but very composed in defence (also has the same haircut). Revan also looked decent, perhaps it’s time some of them stepped it up for a loan spell in the championship
Hopefully a few of them have attracted some interest from Championship or league one clubs. Half a season playing professionally could make them very useful next season, similar to Jacob Ramsey.