#COVID19 | Page 712 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I won't cos I'm not particularly interested and really can't be bothered. I think plenty of media reported at the time that Corbyn's opposition caused more u-turns than any other in history in a particular year.

I'd like to know though, why was it ok for you to slate Corbyn for years and vote Green but wrong for FE to slate Starmer but actually vote for him?

I slated Corbyn only after his disastrous election. Read my posts before, I made cases for his Internet folly, for renationalisation etc because I was desperate for him to beat the Tories.

I did not do as FE and DF are doing which is day in and day out to pump social media full of Tory propaganda.

I wrote of the good he could do, the hope he could bring. The only time I ever went for him was over backing the Tories on multiple occasions to erode our civil liberties - and I was criticising everyone then and it was well before the GE.

However once he lost I only cared about why he lost and how Labour could convince this nation to vote out the Tories.

All this fucking crying and whinging is irrelevant and gets on my fucking tits. Man the fuck up you left wing pussies and work towards beating these ***** for once rather than posting Tory shite all day to undermine the leader.

Bunch of little bitches the lot of you.

French vaccination campaign a 'state scandal' as just 500 receive jabs.

The media are asking why the country has only vaccinated 516 people compared to a million-odd in the UK and 240,000 in Germany.

France generally have a problem with vaccine take-up anyway, it is a vaccine-sceptical country in which 60% of the population say they won't get the jab.
It also doesn't help that the French vaccine consent form is 45 pages long!!!
It is really sad.

I'm not blaming anyone.
Its a simple fact. Look at what Corbyn said, and did, and look at how it turned out.
Starmer is trying to find a different path. Maybe that's overly generous to Starmer, I don't really know. All of this will be clearer once things have played out a bit.

Starmergeddon

I slated Corbyn only after his disastrous election. Read my posts before, I made cases for his Internet folly, for renationalisation etc because I was desperate for him to beat the Tories.

I did not do as FE and DF are doing which is day in and day out to pump social media full of Tory propaganda.

I wrote of the good he could do, the hope he could bring. The only time I ever went for him was over backing the Tories on multiple occasions to erode our civil liberties - and I was criticising everyone then and it was well before the GE.

However once he lost I only cared about why he lost and how Labour could convince this nation to vote out the Tories.

All this fucking crying and whinging is irrelevant and gets on my fucking tits. Man the fuck up you left wing pussies and work towards beating these ***** for once rather than posting Tory shite all day to undermine the leader.

And there we have it!!

We haven't seen what Starmer is about yet.
Putting lives in his hands when the tories have a huge majority to do whatever the fuck they want isn't really fair imo. He isn't responsible for the tories and whatever they are doing right now, only for sorting his own party out, and we won't know exactly what it is he wants to do until he does it.
I promised myself that I would give Starmer a chance, and that doesn't mean that in the first 6 months I have to agree with his choices, because his political strategy is for 4/5 years and then an election.
JC was a totally different beast. The tories knew exactly what he was going to do at all times and were ready and prepared for it.
Starmer is keeping his cards close to his chest, and I think he will continue to do so for a couple of years yet.

When I see a set of policies I will judge Starmer on that. Until then 'playing politics' is exactly what he needs to do.

Ya can't run off into a cemetery in Stoke and then tell people to man up :rotfl:

We haven't seen what Starmer is about yet.
Putting lives in his hands when the tories have a huge majority to do whatever the fuck they want isn't really fair imo. He isn't responsible for the tories and whatever they are doing right now, only for sorting his own party out, and we won't know exactly what it is he wants to do until he does it.
I promised myself that I would give Starmer a chance, and that doesn't mean that in the first 6 months I have to agree with his choices, because his political strategy is for 4/5 years and then an election.
JC was a totally different beast. The tories knew exactly what he was going to do at all times and were ready and prepared for it.
Starmer is keeping his cards close to his chest, and I think he will continue to do so for a couple of years yet.

When I see a set of policies I will judge Starmer on that. Until then 'playing politics' is exactly what he needs to do.
I respect and agree.

I've left the Labour party once Starmer started to purge the left. That was the only way I could show that I wasn't happy with what's going on.

I'm gutted that I've left. But I'm hoping that I can feel proud once again of my party and re-join under Starmer.

But thousands of children went to school today. Which is going to have an impact on the NHS. Where hard decisions are being made, who to treat and not to treat.

I would of liked Labout to have backed the unions to protect working people.

They've known about this variant and knew months ago that Christmas was going to be a f@ck up. Yet children were still sent to school this Morning.

And yes that's 100% on the Tories. But Starmer is paid for being in charge of the opposition. Where has he been? He disappeared with Johnson this Christmas.

I'm not asking for his head I'm asking him to be the opposition. And to be a voice for workers who will be putting their lives at risk.

It wouldn't be so bad if the tories had got a few things right. They're now trying their best to f@ck up the vaccine.

But least he's been vocal regarding closing the Zoos...

Well done for identifying yourself though chap. That self realisation is the first step, or so I am told by HIM