Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City | Page 19 | Vital Football

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City

an entertaining 1st half. Wimbledon were easily a match for us so far. I think we need to launch the ball forward a bit more- Wimbledon style, as we've opened them up quite easily when we've tried it.Good games for Palmer, Edun and Scully. Nobody having a bad game, all putting in a decent effort.

Nice close match. Scully a stand-out for us so far, I think. Clinical finish from Taiyo and Ollie just being Ollie.

Need to find a way to shore up their one attacking ploy (plan C switch Scully with Johnson to really rat around and stop the crosses coming in from our left) and keep plugging away with our own game.

We've created some decent chances only thwarted by some spirited last ditch defending.

HT. Great start from the Imps and a great goal. Well done Tayo 👏. We’ve played some lovely football at times but sporadically. Credit to Wimbledon who have fought their way back into this game and are testing the defence, especially Ollie Palmer. Have to say the ref is a real homer. He has failed to give us some FKs when our players have been challenged but two or three times their players players have been challenged and he has instantly given a FK. I have a feeling I commented the last time he reffed a game for us that he was a homer 🤔

They are strong, physical and fast. Never a bottom four/six team on this performance. We are struggling a bit and they have a really strong forward in Piggott. We need to be more aggressive and play in their half. easier said than done.

Spent much of the first half trying to get the audio commentary on iFollow. i thought it should be switched to the home broadcast. But silence......
Has anyone else got the internet audio commentary (not video).

Reactions: GFY
Eyoma can’t win a header today. Any decent ball in the box is causing us problems. Good start, got the early goal, had two great chances, but has been poor since then. Credit to Wimbledon though, look quicker to the ball than us most of the half. Need a good half time talk.

It looks like Wimbledon have done their homework. All their play is aimed down the right side followed by crosses to the back post where Palmer or Pigott are waiting. We had a warning of this before they scored the equaliser. I'm sure we will sort this out and take another one of our numerous chances in the second half. Good to see Bridcutt back on the field, he was smart to point out to the referee that Woodyard was delaying every free kick which resulted in him getting booked. Come on the Imps.

Cant get home commentary on the mobile app... i change it and i get one word then it switches to away. Just me?

Rating the 'Home' commentary.. not to bad, but keep referring to Ollie Palmer playing against his former employee's is a bit wrong it should be employers'.

Ollie doing what he does best and being a real thorn in our side. Fair play to him. Very even half once Wimbledon got going and either side could be ahead. We need to be a bit tighter second half and more clinical with our passing. Games there to be won. UTI 👊💥

Cant get home commentary on the mobile app... i change it and i get one word then it switches to away. Just me?

Same here...
i had probs last time I paid for the video so now just listen & then watch the highlights....but even the radio is not working today.