Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill. | Page 10 | Vital Football

Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill.

No changes yet, keep this 1-0 till the last 20 then bring lolley on for Ameobi to see it through.

Bit of a tangent but has anyone seen last of the Mohican’s? Remember when the Native American cuts out the heart of the officer chap whilst he’s still alive & promises to kill his children so he can’t infect the world, that’s kind of how I feel about Hughz.

How shit do we have to be that Christie looks our best player at the moment?

Match Abandoned looks like our best chance of not losing this.

We might as well cheer on the mist as it has more presence than most of our players.

Long termism is for a season where you can afford it.

I cannot find it in myself to care about anything beyond the shite on the pitch at the moment.

And I really think you are being naive about who is waiting in the wings to replace the Greeks. There will be someone, but the chancesnofnthem being worse are much higher than the chances of them being better

Look at this season, how can they be much worse?

You also clearly don't have much expertise in organisational culture, it's both short and long term. There are lots of adjustments the hierarchy could make that would have big impacts before the end of the season and without replacing them. The same goes for our coaching staff.

we remind me of one of the poor sides on fifa football or summat when i played it 30 years ago. Literally just absolutely nothing good about them at all as a team

Why is he not changing it, Ameobi isn't having a good night, or grabban or Yates fookin change it.