Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill.

Second to every ball/header
Zero breaking at pace
Zero guile or belief

this is a coaching problem as we know on the whole we have capable players to be competitive

Ok, so in 2004-5, the season we went down to league one, this is where we were at the same stage of the season

Screenshot_20201229-203013_Samsung Internet.jpg
We are two points and EIGHT GOALS short of the side that was relegated from the championship with a game still to go.

This side looks worse than that side. It honestly does. I can't even imagine how long it will take this side to get 22 goals

Can't blame samba when your captain dummies a header 1 yard from the goal, quite incredible stuff.
I’m with you on this one - Samba has been poor this season, but fans have turned on him so much that everything is becoming his fault. Him and Figueirido have both been dire (this season), but they haven’t been the worst culprits today.

Hughton inspires nothing . This surely must be amongst the worst starts for a forest manager.

Rumours karanka is on thin ice at brum already

How have we got here? Can anyone explain? Serious question.

Hughton is exactly the kind of manager we were clammering for, of a calibre many of us thought we wouldn’t get. And yet this football is some of the worst I’ve seen in 20 years as a Forest fan. I watch this and I’m reminded, somehow, of the Megson era.

If we go down, I can see us doing a Portsmouth and spending a fair whack of time in League 2. It feels like it’s going to get worse before it gets any better...

Anyone else sat thinking about how we could stop the rot rather than watching the game?

Knockaert and Lolley should be smashing this league but have been piss poor. Grabban and Freeman have been poor or injured. Bach died from a hamstring tweak.

If CH insists on seeing out another loss without trying something then he can go for me. Fuck it.