Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12) | Page 37 | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12)

Danny Mills talking some utter crap on SSN. Going on about Super Jack fouling Christensen in the build up.

The idiot that is Mills never has anything positive to say about us and his negative comments are only ever followed at the end by a very brief comment like "They were OK I suppose"

He gets slaughtered by Villa fans on social media for his anti-Villa stance so rather than continue with his bile he should take a step back and think why are they always having a go at me?

The problem is though he's so thick that any reasonable judgement is beyond him.

Is it me or is Lampard starting to look like a crow ?

Interesting. After the palace game somebody pointed out that Roy H is beginning to look like an owl. What's going on in the world right now? Did the scientists mis-diagnose this pandemic? Is it really a new variant of bird flu? I wonder what Ole will look like after the next game.

Interesting. After the palace game somebody pointed out that Roy H is beginning to look like an owl. What's going on in the world right now? Did the scientists mis-diagnose this pandemic? Is it really a new variant of bird flu? I wonder what Ole will look like after the next game.
I think Roy has looked like an owl for a long time

You can see similarities.

images.jpg

Danny Mills talking some utter crap on SSN. Going on about Super Jack fouling Christensen in the build up.
FFS from talking utter shite on talkshite last night to being given more air time on Sky.....what a complete bellend he is! And this isn’t the first time he’s been dismissive of the Villa. Being a mediocre footballer, along with being dim and ignorant of anything related to football is clearly one of the ‘essentials’ on the job spec when applying to be a so called ‘pundit’ on the radio or TV.....this twat is clearly at the top of the pile when anyone looks at his CV!

Only had one shot on goal? You couldnt make it up. So im sure we could all hear from our home the smack of the crossbar that SJM was unlucky with. On another day and an inch lower thats 3 pts. We also had their keeper fannying about and flapping on a few occassions.
They scored one. But with their very few other chances martinez had covered if they were on target.
Martinez was just apple picking he rest of the game....
Love the way the ball sticks to his hands and he is looking at disrupting the ball within milli seconds.
I hate Lampard. He looked like he had just got back from a 48 hour rave post match. Sweating, gurning and talking gibberish.

Another bit of hilarious info for you regarding some of the pathetic pundits on our airways...Mr Mark Lawrenson after last night’s game, looking at all his predictions has us on 13 pts....so basically just above Fulham in 17th place........presume his job means he has actually watched us play this year....and he clearly thinks they’ve been flukes because he rarely predicts us to win! Clearly still reeling from the 7-2 hammering.....another prat of the highest order.....!

FFS from talking utter shite on talkshite last night to being given more air time on Sky.....what a complete bellend he is! And this isn’t the first time he’s been dismissive of the Villa. Being a mediocre footballer, along with being dim and ignorant of anything related to football is clearly one of the ‘essentials’ on the job spec when applying to be a so called ‘pundit’ on the radio or TV.....this twat is clearly at the top of the pile when anyone looks at his CV!

sadly gabby proves your point too

A graceless response from Lampard and Chilwell. Here’s a club financed by a Russian billionaire, able to rest 6 players and put a bunch of players who cost more than Sheffield United and Burnley have spent in about 5 years, on the bench. Playing a team, unchanged after one day’s rest, but given no credit. It just shows, you can buy a team but you can’t buy class.

To be fair to Managers these days they have to big up their performances, if they didn't they are perceived as slagging themselves off.
We nullified Chelsea to a large extent but Lumplard isn't going to say Villa were good as he'll make himself sound daft in the eyes of the top6 loving media.
Villa have become a decent side but they don't want to admit it

If we'd have been Liverpool he'd have been bragging it was a good point against a very good side

Most pundits and neutrals say we are great to watch etc. but are probably expecting a sudden end and a fall to mid table or worse. To be fair that’s what quite a few people were saying on here before the current run. We have to add to our squad and keep adding to break into the top six. I think Wes and Nassef have got it sussed though and for once in my lifetime we might just be on our way. Ellis scuppered us last time by not adding to a great early 80’s team. But we can’t expect people to fall over in mass hysteria at what we’re doing, let’s just enjoy it ourselves! It’s very early days and we have a lot to do yet.

Chelsea are an awful club with an awful owner. Absolutely loved Matthew Syed's take down of Abramovic on Sky Sports News, the presenters were dumbfounded and surprisingly it has disappeared from youtube:

Facts. Kirsty Gallagher took about 30 seconds to try and muster the question to get him off the topic, which he didn’t. Love it.

What a bitter person Lampard is. Deano gives a balanced view of the game, then they interview that sour fucker who looks in fear of his job.
Didn't he just? Writing's on the wall I'm afraid, another couple of half arsed efforts like against Arsenal and he'll be gone.

Now let's go and ruin Sollskjaer's job prospects :lol:

Most of the Chelsea fans I've seen online have been lamenting Christiansen for a dreadful performance and for not being good enough for them rather than going on about this supposed 'foul'. The media are just whipping this up.

There's an agenda building against Grealish. I have noticed referees are now not giving him so many decisions because they are conscious of it. Fergie used to pressure referees to "protect" Ronaldo in order to counter the diving accusations and Smith needs to do the same. Make Grealish out to be the victim who is being kicked off the park.

Make no mistake Grealish is diving, however before he started doing this he was being lumped off the park every week and going down is his only choice to punish the opposition and avoid injury. I seem to remember QPR away where Mclaren obviously told his players to do Grealish in. This is why I have no problem with the antics of Grealish.