Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace match thread | Page 41 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace match thread

Just browsing through the Mail on line football content and you could be forgiven for thinking that Aston Villa didnt beat Crystal Palace 3-0 with ten men yesterday.
Every team on the planet mentioned except us.
All the London clubs, the north west clubs, we all love Leeds, Saint Rashford, everyone except us.

Some things never change do they wittonite.....when we won the title it was down to Bobby Robson’s blue eyed boys having to play too many games...any credit given always seemed to be done with the upmost reluctance!

Some things never change do they wittonite.....when we won the title it was down to Bobby Robson’s blue eyed boys having to play too many games...any credit given always seemed to be done with the upmost reluctance!
Yes, and after we had won it all we heard was Ipswich gave it to us, because we didnt beat Arsenal, no mention of all the rest of the season, and the fact we only used 14 players all season to do it.

When I watch games I'm still wanting certain teams to win to ease my worries about relegation.

I'm looking forward to finally stop thinking like that and the team at the moment are certainly helping:grinning:

Yeah funny isn't it. I'm delighted to say I'm starting to go the other way hoping the lower teams beat the higher ones such is my confidence currently.

Just browsing through the Mail on line football content and you could be forgiven for thinking that Aston Villa didnt beat Crystal Palace 3-0 with ten men yesterday.
Every team on the planet mentioned except us.
All the London clubs, the north west clubs, we all love Leeds, Saint Rashford, everyone except us.
Normal Media attitude to Brum . London always top story of course but now the luvvies are decamped up North, Manchester now the second in line .Surprised our local politicians don't kick up a fuss. Not helped with Andy Street a Tory. Partly excused as hes a Villain.

When I watch games I'm still wanting certain teams to win to ease my worries about relegation.

I'm looking forward to finally stop thinking like that and the team at the moment are certainly helping:grinning:

We need 15 points from 25 games to get to the magic 40 point mark.

I think we can mange that.

Zaha's dirty tricks and attitude are the reason no club has been in for him since MU made that mistake.
It's a shame really because he has the speed and ability to be a top top player.
Once referee's get wise to his tricks he'll start getting red cards up his wazoo.