Match thread, Millwall v Forest, two on the trot? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match thread, Millwall v Forest, two on the trot?

4 yellows so far pretty sure none of them were really worthy of a card, blatantly going to be a red.

This ref is a total ******. What is wrong with referees desperate to issue yellow cards at every opportunity. It’s pathetic. Surely you pride yourself on being able to keep the game flowing.

Cafu has been a tit, thats why he got his yellow the play acting ****

Yates needs to go back to school. His passing is awful. We need someone in the middle who can ping a pass.

We do need someone who can spray the ball about, Cafu maybe could if he's was the deeper cm but sow and Yates both haven't got the range of passing. Fairly even first half, grabban hasn't had a sniff and the refs been horrible for both sides.

Strange game to describe. One thing is for sure, Milwall are the dirtiest and most physical team I have seen for a while. Ths central midfield is being by passed completely. Hoofing is the name of the game.
A game that can go either way. Millwall's defence is not the quickest and a couple of passes in the right place will catches them wrong footed.
Some nice touches from Cafu, hive him the ball and he will get you yellow cards. Same applies to Mighten.
Defence looks solid enough but need to remain alert as how Millwall are playing the ball is in their area almost all the time.
For those that Grabban thought was the messiah, this 45 minutes are showing what a passenger can be. For games like these we need a forward player like Dele Adebola. We can bring some fresh legs in the second half that can have some joy against tired defenders ; Knockhart and Lolley for Mighten and Ameobi on the 60 minute. I see Grabban being replaced at the same time too...if its fir Taylor or Guererro, that's another matter.
We can win this but we can lose it as well.
I take a point.

some ott comments. we look organised and up for the battle and to me winning most of em. more of the same for a bit and bring taylor on to get bit more aggression up top. Mighten can get at their booked fullback hopefully. Come lon lads, a winner here would be huge

Generally mediocre but at least we are managing to hold them arms length on the whole & not letting them bully us out of it. As usual a bit bit more of an attacking intent wouldn't go amiss. As I've said before teams know we have little interest in attacking and offer little threat therefore they can commit more players to their attacks without risk