Lincoln
Tranmere
Fleetwood
Leicester City u21
Port Vale
Accrington
Sunderland
Hull

None of which look particularly easy. Maybe Tranmere/Vale/Leicester over the other 5, but only Hull sit above us in the pyramid and no one we should fear (I'd still rather avoid Hull if we can).

One last comment before bed, Roughan barely got a mention tonight. And that is some compliment!

I know he hasn't played for a little while, and may be behind Melbourne and Edun, but every time he plays he looks assured and as if he belongs. It is only when you stop and remember that the child is only 17 years and 3 months old (he would be in the lower sixth or first year of college/apprenticeship outside of this environment) that you realise what a product we have on our hands.

Wasn’t expecting that tbh. Was out yesterday evening so thought I would give the game a miss as I would normally get up at 2:45am. Great to see the squad players getting a good run out and also to know that the ’system’ (whatever that is) works well no matter who is playing. Just a bit cautious with possible lack of strength of the opposition but you an only beat what’s in front of you, and if you’re going to do it - do it well 👍👏. I will definitely be watching the game back on I-Follow as soon as I can. Bring on Sunderland. Interesting to see thatMA was using Johnson in midfield (according to the early comments on here). I wonder if he was trying it against Rochdale as I thought he was playing deeper than normal. Either that or MA was trying to use him differently as he was a bit less effective in and around the box on Saturday 🤔

Just watched highlights - wow, great to see Elbouzedi get going and running at people and also Johnson from a central position... Love the pace in the team!

That would be RAF Bruggen then. Sadly, Bruggen & JHQ are a shadow of their former selves. But we move with the times and replay our memories.

Not to mention Borussia park is on the site of the old ayrshire barracks. My old school playground now hosts Bundesliga matches.

Wasn’t expecting that tbh. Was out yesterday evening so thought I would give the game a miss as I would normally get up at 2:45am. Great to see the squad players getting a good run out and also to know that the ’system’ (whatever that is) works well no matter who is playing. Just a bit cautious with possible lack of strength of the opposition but you an only beat what’s in front of you, and if you’re going to do it - do it well 👍👏. I will definitely be watching the game back on I-Follow as soon as I can. Bring on Sunderland. Interesting to see thatMA was using Johnson in midfield (according to the early comments on here). I wonder if he was trying it against Rochdale as I thought he was playing deeper than normal. Either that or MA was trying to use him differently as he was a bit less effective in and around the box on Saturday 🤔

Needed a 3rd central midfielder as Grant wasn't playing and neither was Bridcutt and Edun was suspended and Jones was kept out as a precaution. Of the remaining midfielders of Anderson, Elbouzidi and him Johnson was the obvious candidate to play in the middle it seems to me.

Needed a 3rd central midfielder as Grant wasn't playing and neither was Bridcutt and Edun was suspended and Jones was kept out as a precaution. Of the remaining midfielders of Anderson, Elbouzidi and him Johnson was the obvious candidate to play in the middle it seems to me.
Perhaps we may get the chance to see Gotts play in midfield, his preferred position.

Johnson coming deep to get the ball has been a feature of our play a few times. Against Portsmouth we couldn't beat the press and although Johnson was playing wide, he kept coming really deep to get the ball as one burst by him could take a player or two out of the game. If he then committed someone else we'd kind of broken through a a bit more. I think we will see it when bridcutt or grant can't get us going from that deep position

That would be RAF Bruggen then. Sadly, Bruggen & JHQ are a shadow of their former selves. But we move with the times and replay our memories.

I visited a mate of mine who's father was in the RAF at JHQ in the mid 70s.
It was absolutely massive and had everything you would find in an English city.
Went to Fotuna Dusseldorfs stadium and also Munchengladbachs ground which in those days, if I remember correctly was a massive concrete bowl dug into the ground.

As quick as we looked on those highlights, and we are, you have to say that Shrewsbury looked as slow as a funeral, especially for the second goal.

Zach involved in everything in those highlights, which is good to see. Feels like we're still waiting for his Imps career to really get going.