Up to 4,000 fans to be allowed at Outdoor Sports from 2.12.2020 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Up to 4,000 fans to be allowed at Outdoor Sports from 2.12.2020

Interesting . coronvirus.data.gov.uk gives Lincolns 405.8 / 100.000 and for post code LN5 8LD is actually 792.3 /100.000 . figures given are for the week ending 22 Nov

I suppose its which one the government use

With figures like that, and the hospital knowledge from David & Clanford, we have to expect Lincoln to be at the highest tier.
Should be.

I don't know where this chart is from Brendan but 13 deaths since the beginning of October is incorrect. It is significantly more than that. We are in one of the worst areas for infections in the country. We will be placed in the highest tier after lockdown.
I would be exaggerating if I said the hospital was full of covid patients but believe me the situation is critical in that hospital.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=ltla&areaName=Lincoln

It refers to the City of Lincoln local authority (48 deaths since March) which has a population of about 99,000

As a senior citizen I would be annoyed if I was not allowed to attend. Am old enough to die at any time and will take decisions on risk myself.

Me, too, as I approach my 66th birthday. I, like you, also have to travel a fair distance (65 miles) to get to SB. Having said that, I may choose not to attend thus leaving my possible place for the likes of Clanford, who doesn't have a season ticket, I quote; "At long last, some sort of normality begins to emerge. As a non season ticket holder it may be a while before I can get some live footy..." I'd much rather someone like him had my seat if I couldn't attend or chose not to.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths?areaType=ltla&areaName=Lincoln

It refers to the City of Lincoln local authority (48 deaths since March) which has a population of about 99,000

Do you honestly believe that only people from inside the Lincoln City boundary end up in Lincoln County Hospital.
You probably can double that number and add more that would use that hospital.
Which hospital would a person from Noth Hykeham use or a person from Nettleham, Dunston, Welton, Skellingthorpe, Saxilby, Branston, Washingborough, Heighington etc, etc.
Please dont tell me you believe there have been 48 deaths in LCH since March.

There is a well used off topic post for Coronavirus which some of these posts would be better of in. This is more to do with getting fans back into the ground. If we could please keep it on track

Me, too, as I approach my 66th birthday. I, like you, also have to travel a fair distance (65 miles) to get to SB. Having said that, I may choose not to attend thus leaving my possible place for the likes of Clanford, who doesn't have a season ticket, I quote; "At long last, some sort of normality begins to emerge. As a non season ticket holder it may be a while before I can get some live footy..." I'd much rather someone like him had my seat if I couldn't attend or chose not to.

Sensible post for you :p:p , and i whole heartedly agree with you and Deeping Imp .

However , the choice to visit maybe taken away from you if travelling between tiers is not allowed . I'm nearly a septuagenarian so i suppose have to be a bit careful lol (;);)) .

What i do find strange is no mention of how long these tiers will be in force for .

I've got a 2nd home to get to lol

Do you honestly believe that only people from inside the Lincoln City boundary end up in Lincoln County Hospital.
You probably can double that number and add more that would use that hospital.
Which hospital would a person from Noth Hykeham use or a person from Nettleham, Dunston, Welton, Skellingthorpe, Saxilby, Branston, Washingborough, Heighington etc, etc.
Please dont tell me you believe there have been 48 deaths in LCH since March.

It's just the official tally Clanford. I have no idea if that is wrong or right, it's just what the ONS say it is.

I pass no comment on it, it's just out there for you to see for yourself.

We were just trying to establish the prevalence in the area that may affect the ground capacity, and that has been declining in the past 10 days

However , the choice to visit maybe taken away from you if travelling between tiers is not allowed .
Yep, I'm in South Yorkshire, definitely going to be tier 3. To be honest, I'd written the season off, so even a game in April would be a bonus for me.

What puzzles me is that we needed another lockdown to get back on track, yet we can come straight out of it and allow 4000 in a sports stadium. It smacks of a PR exercise to me, and a potentially disastrous one.