Chorley in our cup | Page 11 | Vital Football

Chorley in our cup

I don't mind losing, I don't mind us being awful, I don't mind a useless manager.
What I do mind is the effort level put in for our proud club with its heritage and history both as giant killers and winners.
The seasoned pro's should hang their heads in shame, the kids should know the history and be equally embarrassed with that performance.
Once Long went it was frankly a shambles all over the pitch and on the sidelines.
Shame on the lot of them.
All 3 goals conceded were self inflicted and frankly wouldn't look out of place on a parks football pitch.

No one has mentioned Pierce he's a terrible defender last 2 games now he has passed back to opposition players who have scored

80 per cent possession 2 0 up and the minute we go down to ten men we throw the towel in. Worst Latics team in history due to having the worst manager in history. Just how much more embarrassment do we all have to suffer before it goes away.
They can keep the fans out for good, if this is the best team we can put out,

Do you think Christo is drowning his sorrows or is he in the Lake?
Neither Springy ........ though I guess he might find the lake an attractive option right now. It's the lyrics to an 80s pop song. ..... Love plus 1 ................. which disappointingly, was never something we saw on Final Score when Donald was playing for us.

Neither Springy ........ though I guess he might find the lake an attractive option right now. It's the lyrics to an 80s pop song. ..... Love plus 1 ................. which disappointingly, was never something we saw on Final Score when Donald was playing for us.
I forecast us to Win 4-0, I forecast Trump to Win,
i think i'll stop while i'm winning.

I do hope those that keep knocking Jamie Jones on here will have taken note of the performance of our No.2.

The two games I have seen have shown he is not yet ready to take the gloves and the No.1 position.

I do hope those that keep knocking Jamie Jones on here will have taken note of the performance of our No.2.

The two games I have seen have shown he is not yet ready to take the gloves and the No.1 position.

Well said TB...I was going to mention it at some stage under the title " any more bright ideas ?".

Sheridan summed it up he said they are not kids we had out there they are men 21-22 and need to take responsibility for their actions

By my reckoning a combination of Chinese bellends, EFL bellends, Admin bellends and John Sheridan have conspired to make our club 15 goals worse in a little over 12 months.
Some going that ! In another 12 months at that rate we'll be heading for 2 games a year with Chorley 🙄😥

He had no chance with there goals what did he do wrong ?

Oh ok...he had a cracking match then....is that better ?

So you're saying that he was no worse than a bunch of inexperienced kids so that lets him off the hook are you ?

No but for me Garner was far worse. He's supposed to be a battler but he went missing, gave their defence all the time in the world to knock it about, didn't battle, missed what to be Frank was a sitter late on and then when he needed to stay on his feet and lay it off at the end of extra time threw himself to the floor in a pathetic attempt to win a penalty

Sheridan summed it up he said they are not kids we had out there they are men 21-22 and need to take responsibility for their actions
Agreed but many of them are not and before he gets into them he needs to take a very long look in the mirror - never seen such a gutless uninspiring leader (well apart fm Swain, OFC, Joyce and MacKay - we don't half get our fair share of crap managers !)