Match Thread: Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers | Page 26 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers

That was a great fun match. Really enjoyed that and got to see more of our squad. I hope you and your families are all well and bearing up under these tough times. Keep an eye on mental health issues. Thanks for your company this afternoon. I’m off to make a chilli con carne. That’s after downing a bottle of wine. What could possibly go wrong ❤️⚪❤️⚪❤️⚪

That was a great fun match. Really enjoyed that and got to see more of our squad. I hope you and your families are all well and bearing up under these tough times. Keep an eye on mental health issues. Thanks for your company this afternoon. I’m off to make a chilli con carne. That’s after downing a bottle of wine. What could possibly go wrong ❤️⚪❤️⚪❤️⚪

Chilli and wine? Nothing will go wrong. :grinning:

Thanks for the good wishes. The same from me to everyone (even Hully).

a good performance from Lincoln. Got to remember we are a division higher, and i thought you could better judge some of our players as to whether they are division 1 or 2 class. Scully, Anderson, Grant, Johnson, Palmer, Jackson where a class above the opposition, as was Jones when he came on. The rest were on a par. Just having that extra second on the ball, made for a good training session. I wouldnt mind another Div 2 team in the second round.