Aasgaard (18)

O.Evans (23)
Obi (19)
Robinson (18)
McHugh (18)
Baningime (19)
Joseph (19)
Jolley (19)

I assume you mean adding perspective to how impressive it is after we spank them?

Added ages - just for some perspective for HT and FT

Jones (31)
Crankshaw (22)
James (24)
Long (19)
Pearce (22)
Merrie (21)
Perry (22)
Palmer (25)
Gardner (30)
Garner (32)
Aasgaard (18)

O.Evans (23)
Obi (19)
Robinson (18)
McHugh (18)
Baningime (19)
Joseph (19)
Jolley (19)
"You'll win nowt with kids" 🤣
Tbh a set of U11s couldn't do any worse than those with a Tics shirt on at MkDs
UT(young)FT 🔵⚪🔵

Added ages - just for some perspective for HT and FT

Jones (31)
Crankshaw (22)
James (24)
Long (19)
Pearce (22)
Merrie (21)
Perry (22)
Palmer (25)
Gardner (30)
Garner (32)
Aasgaard (18)

O.Evans (23)
Obi (19)
Robinson (18)
McHugh (18)
Baningime (19)
Joseph (19)
Jolley (19)
Looks like Jones, Gardner and Garner are in for a torrid time post game 🤣

Time for some growing up today. Let’s fly out the fucking blocks at them. Two goals will win this. Counting on you Captain Joe 😁😁😁

It is quite simple though Hampton. The club still need to generate funds to pay wages and bills.

Whether or not they get all of my £10, or only £9.50. or even only £8.25 or whatever, it's better than having to flog yet another player to fill the pot.

I get what your saying here & any money is welcome to help the club but imo any amount raised from the ifollow will be a small small drop in the ocean of the amount needed to run our club....so if as u suggested only they cud / poss / maybe not get £8.25 it'll be even less towards running costs.

Not gonna have a go at the young players especially when played in stupid positions they probably have not played in before. Way too many square pegs in round hole. Sheridan must be on the whiskey when he makes a team selection, although I don't expect much from a non league manager

Non league defending coached by a non league manager. Coaching clearly gone to shit, not even sure what we do in training. Sheridan is way out of his depth here, really look forward to the end of this admin next week hopefully..

So young Crankshaw who is directed to play in a position that is not natural to him is subbed off for a centre back while James is still centre back, and is a right back? Poor Olly confidence will be shot. Great management.

Not gonna have a go at the young players especially when played in stupid positions they probably have not played in before. Way too many square pegs in round hole. Sheridan must be on the whiskey when he makes a team selection, although I don't expect much from a non league manager
Maybe Cook is still pulling the strings re. the square pegs/round holes theory.
Seriously though. It is all unreal. Young lads and journey men nobody else wanted against seasoned professional footballers.
In administration whilst in the middle of a pandemic is just a nightmare.

So young Crankshaw who is directed to play in a position that is not natural to him is subbed off for a centre back while James is still centre back, and is a right back? Poor Olly confidence will be shot. Great management.

The fella is fucking clueless. I appreciate these young lads are playing out of necessity but at least play them in their natural positions. Get shut of him and put one of the academy staff in charge.