Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City | Page 23 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City

Pleased I've witnessed him in a City shirt, not sure for how long though. Nothing less than a million.

Edit: Cash upfront.
But none of us have genuinely witnessed him in a City shirt, I'd love to think before our first £10m+ player moves on to the Premiership that he has the chance to experience a full Sincil Bank. That might well not be until be next season, so better hold that current League position, lads

But none of us have genuinely witnessed him in a City shirt, I'd love to think before our first £10m+ player moves on to the Premiership that he has the chance to experience a full Sincil Bank. That might well not be until be next season, so better hold that current League position, lads
Sounds like an erudite valuation to me.

I actually can’t recall a defender who runs 30 yards like a gazelle weaving past midfielders before smashing a 30 yarder against the bar ... let alone even attempting it?
I can't recall a midfielder.....

Then he pings out one of those 50 yard cross-field diagonals perfectly. And defends like a Trojan when the need arises. Oh, and had a stint on the right wing. :love:

Not near retirement age, but I've never seen City in the old Div 2 now Championship make it happen MApp. Early days I know but let me dream in one hell of a terrible year both personal and with Covid.

I have never seen a City team play like this - beautiful stuff like an orchestra.

Not near retirement age, but I've never seen City in the old Div 2 now Championship make it happen MApp. Early days I know but let me dream in one hell of a terrible year both personal and with Covid.

I have never seen a City team play like this - beautiful stuff like an orchestra.
Well done German Imp, it would seem that you now realise that this team has eclipsed the Wonderful John Beck's Redoubtables.

Selfish I know but we could well have a better chance this season than any other with Covid and finances being quite the leveller!!!

Seems we can dictate any game for the first 60 minutes, then we have to slow down a bit. Would like to see us putting away more chances in the first half.
Nevertheless, a great start continues. Don't think we'll have too many worries at Doncaster.