Brentford...... | Page 8 | Vital Football

Brentford......

Ref blew early.

Great point after a total shit performance.

Our players look exhausted at the end.

Sorensen looked to pull his hamstring.

As I said a real good point but what was that performance about?

We can't go with soresen as left back as he was lost at see.

If xavi has pulled his hamstring he'll miss Bristol. I'd maybe go with Aarons/Mumba at left back and who ever isn't playing there play them at right back. Knowing DF he'll play Tettey at left back

As I said a real good point but what was that performance about?

We can't go with soresen as left back as he was lost at see.
Apart from birmingham ive not seen us play well in the other 7 games. Atlest were in a decent lge position, but id expect us in top 3 after ten games and our squad is now looking very thin, again ffs

Is it just me or does anyone else think that players like Placheta and hugill weren't DF signings they were players Webber went and got?

Just watching Placheta he was making runs down the wing only for pukki/Emi to stop then look and then either go backwards or sideways.

Hugill was running into the box only for aarons to track back or try take it into the box.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that players like Placheta and hugill weren't DF signings they were players Webber went and got?

Just watching Placheta he was making runs down the wing only for pukki/Emi to stop then look and then either go backwards or sideways.

Hugill was running into the box only for aarons to track back or try take it into the box.
I said in the summer hugill wouldnt suit our style of play and it looks like that currently. Im not sure about platcheta, need to see more of him but like u say im not sure DF sees him as a starter