Martin
Xavi
Cantwell
Byram
Zimmermann
Dowell
Stiepermann (Just back)
Hernandez

All currently out after 7 games. What will the list be like after 25 are crammed in?

We need to get famewo and McCallum back in January and bring a couple in.

It beggars belief that DF and Webber thought one left back, three central defenders and no competition in the GK department would suffice especially after the shit last season.

I said in the summer hugill wouldnt suit our style of play and it looks like that currently. Im not sure about platcheta, need to see more of him but like u say im not sure DF sees him as a starter
Agreed. I'm not even sure Gibson would be playing if Godfrey would have not been sold. Gibson wasn't a starter when he was here. I think players like Rupp are a DF type player he would have recommended but Skipp, Gibson, hugill are Webber and his team.

Hugill doesn't suit the DF style at all. I am sure he scored goals with his feet. I just don't think we will see the best of these two with DF style.

Pukki didn't do much today but he'll start again and again. I think if we had two out and out wingers like Placheta and another (I'm not sure Hernandez is a real crossing winger) you'd see best of hugill and Placheta. That should be our plan b but it won't be.

So no one has replaced him on the bench? Why didn't we have another player travel? Squad is thin

After you have given the ref your starting XI and subs about an hour or so before the game starts, thats it! Tough luck if someone gets injured in the warm up, you cant add another to the sub bench.

After you have given the ref your starting XI and subs about an hour or so before the game starts, thats it! Tough luck if someone gets injured in the warm up, you cant add another to the sub bench.
Really? I was sure it has happened before when a youngster has been moved to the bench.

Agreed. I'm not even sure Gibson would be playing if Godfrey would have not been sold. Gibson wasn't a starter when he was here. I think players like Rupp are a DF type player he would have recommended but Skipp, Gibson, hugill are Webber and his team.

Hugill doesn't suit the DF style at all. I am sure he scored goals with his feet. I just don't think we will see the best of these two with DF style.

Pukki didn't do much today but he'll start again and again. I think if we had two out and out wingers like Placheta and another (I'm not sure Hernandez is a real crossing winger) you'd see best of hugill and Placheta. That should be our plan b but it won't be.
No ben wld be ahead of gibbo all day long if he had stayed. Its criminal weve sold a LB and not got cover plus let two CB’s go and not brought one back in. I make you right, Hugill wont shine here under DF the way hes got us playing, aarons cant cross so thats the right side ruled out for him anyway!

I worry every time I see Aarons go down or one of the defenders...as a side who is a favourite to go up I shouldn't.

Now we have Placheta on will we completely cut him out and still go down right?

May be the tactic will be: Placheta doubles up at LB then when the ball goes down the right wing........he will zoom down the left wing to be ready for the ball to come across :rotfl: