Brentford...... | Page 10 | Vital Football

Brentford......

if fit Byram
then Mumba
then Vaughan
If fit is the big thing plus he is also DF cover at left back so can't be two places at once (unless he does what you suggest Placheta does in you post above 😀)

Mumba agreed

Vaughan he'll play Rupp, soresen and even Skipp tbere before he plays Vaughan.

I'd rather have Thomas here as cover if needed for right back rather than doing nowt at leyton orient

Covebtry are playing McCallum as a right back. The world has gone topsy turvy.

I hope we have a call back option as xavi could be out for a bit.

May be they have been watching "crab football" under Worthless. Remember Carl Robinson in midfield?
He was magical. I'm sure he covered at right back for us as we had no back up.

Pattison - fotheringham - robinson

Great midfield

Also I'm sure Robinson is doing a decent job as a manager in the MLS

I said in the summer hugill wouldnt suit our style of play and it looks like that currently. Im not sure about platcheta, need to see more of him but like u say im not sure DF sees him as a starter

Our normal style of play uses Pukki. Hugill was for an alternative style.
We knacker the opposition out by using Argos, when fit. Then we deploy super fast Placheta............

Time has been against me of late, mate. Work has been busy and the games are thick & fast at the moment. Managed this little report though...
https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/super-mario-and-the-wycombe-late-late-show/
Cheers Tucks, always great reading your roundups after the games and ive calmed down to read a proper honest match appraisal!
Yes it must be full for you at the moment with the double matches, work, and life, not sure how you fit it all in tbh

Just watched the highlights and if it wasn’t for those two world class saves from Krul we would have been on the end of a hiding . McCrap doesn’t need to cover himself in glory though .... the truth is that was a terrible shot on goal and the ball was going well wide , but Lady Luck was with us and the deflection took the ball in . I know we can say a point away from home is great , but last nights performance ( and all the others bar Birmingham). have shown me there a great deal of work required at NCFC