Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October | Page 34 | Vital Football

Leicester v Aston Villa - 7.15 pm Sunday 18th October

I can believe that. I thought he was well off the pace tonight

I agree but he still had more of an impact than both Luiz and McGinn which shows how important he is for us, Playing deep cleaning up, making the tackles and collecting from defence, He said he played as a number 10 and they were getting too much into the game in the first half so him and McGinn switched places and then they were more settled.

Looked very potent second half.
Such a shame there was no crowd there to give Trez a standing ovation for his sheer effort.
Even if we'd lost it late on I'd be happy going toe-to-toe with Leicester like that.
Notice Watkins didn't celebrate the goal - wanted the through ball. Good greedy striker

Wow feels crazy to actually be genuinely excited by the villa again, couldn’t have imagined that a few years ago. Yes I know only 4 games in but we just look like a completely transformed football club if we can keep it going would be great to qualify for Europe and if some of the ‘top teams’ have bad years then who knows what could happen??

Targett's best game of the season so far, another good performance from Trezeguet. We need to keep improving, keep developing, but the signs are excellent. On we march, top at Christmas, sign Messi in January and take the league.

Yes, thank you, I'd be remiss not to mention Targett as he blocked a number of balls and while they were clearly looking to test him, for being half asleep in our box as usual, there wasn't anything obvious for me to criticise him for.

I'm convinced Shakespeare is making a big difference here.

I wish though that Jack would stop reciting "to score or not to score - that is the question" every time he gets into a dangerous position.
We need to get to Christmas without any significant injuries - for the bench is still a bit light - and then do a decent top-up in the January window.