New manager? | Page 16 | Vital Football

New manager?

Daniel taylor just tweeted

Daniel Taylor
@DTathletic

Replying to
@FrankLunin
It's a great club, Forest. A club known round the world. Whoever gets the team up is a hero. They had loads applying for it. It is never going to work though unless there are other big changes inside the club.

he's proper ripping into the club at the moment... making for an entertaining afternoon.

@NickBrookz

Replying to
@DTathletic
and
@livired

Do you think this stems from Vrentzos more than EM, Dan? I remember Vrentzos in particular going ballistic at Pantilimon in the stands even over little things. The Ribeiro situation is crazy to me.

Daniel Taylor

@DTathletic

·
25m

Who else is there? Marinakis is in Greece and Oly is his baby. So much so we get their castoffs and they come after our first-team players, destabilising the entire team and dressing room. Forest, at the City Ground, is a one-man operation. Nobody else.

More from Dan...

It’s classless and typical. The place is amateurish, but it can also be downright nasty. See Karanka situation, just for starters. Toxic/appalling atmosphere behind scenes. Staff morale on floor. People seem to be leaving all the time. It all goes to the culture at top of club.

It's not looking like the nirvana we hoped it would become.

More from Dan...

It’s classless and typical. The place is amateurish, but it can also be downright nasty. See Karanka situation, just for starters. Toxic/appalling atmosphere behind scenes. Staff morale on floor. People seem to be leaving all the time. It all goes to the culture at top of club.

It's not looking like the nirvana we hoped it would become.
Thats sounds bad...things starting to make sense. FFS here we go again..

who cares? we're going up.

It's not show friends, its show business. Daniel Taylor needs to get used to the cruel hard world of business. It's not a room full of kittens. Its a room of tigers and the one with the sharpest teeth and a ladder normally wins.

I remember when I worked in an ice cream van back in the 80s, it was very similar. Turf wars, cut throat sales targets. One time I took a kids dinner money to sell 3 Two Ball Screwballs and hit my soft ice target...I didn't care man, I was lost in the game. Got moved up to driver with that move and that changed everything, suddenly you've got transferable skills. Got me a big money move to mobile library driver, then on to monorail driver at Alton Towers and on to the seal sanctuary where I work now.

Its tough world out there - daniel needs get face it

nothing in the taylors article we havent disussed in here over the last 9 months to be honest

It's not show friends, its show business. Daniel Taylor needs to get used to the cruel hard world of business. It's not a room full of kittens. Its a room of tigers and the one with the sharpest teeth and a ladder normally wins.

I remember when I worked in an ice cream van back in the 80s, it was very similar. Turf wars, cut throat sales targets. One time I took a kids dinner money to sell 3 Two Ball Screwballs and hit my soft ice target...I didn't care man, I was lost in the game. Got moved up to driver with that move and that changed everything, suddenly you've got transferable skills. Got me a big money move to mobile library driver, then on to monorail driver at Alton Towers and on to the seal sanctuary where I work now.

Funnily enough there have been multiple murders over ice-cream sales.

That actually sounded like a David Brent quote.

But fair play to you, it is a business and the reality is that whilst low morale has an impact on the operational side, it is still manageable - it isn’t if it’s on the playing side.. hopefully it’s only the former, even if it is disappointing that it’s an issue at all.

Dan taylor

@False_Alarm_
and 5 others
And you can imagine how NFFC - this regime not used to being told 'no' - reacted when the council pointed that out. Classless, was a word I used earlier. I know so many people who doubt that stand will ever happen now.

They will be reading every word, feeding it back to the boss, scared to breathe, even though they know every single bit of it is true

Daniel Taylor

@DTathletic

·
21h

There is loads of ambition, no strategy/expertise and all sorts of terrible decision-making. Hughton is a good manager. He has no chance - just like all the others - unless the club has rethink. The CEO, the transfer ‘experts’ ... the spotlight should be on then as much as Sabri

Daniel Taylor

@DTathletic

·
3h

Replying to
@livired
When a bloke like MON is leaving out his goalkeeper on club's wishes, it sums everything up. Pantilimon doesn't want to leave and then gets insulting bomb-squad treatment. Not even allowed to play in Vincent Kompany's testimonial. This is modern NFFC. Ask Ribeiro, for one

So you would be prepared to sell Lolley if you needed to do chap?

Why would anyone need ice cream in Glasgow?

What's Ice Cream got to do with anything?

The Ice Cream war in Glasgow was serious business which resulted in loads of bloodshed.

In the 1980s rival gangs sold drugs to the punters from Ice Cream vehicles, which turned out to be perfect for laundering the takings.

The Police Unit investigating the crimes were known locally as the Serious Chimes Squad