Aston Villa - Liverpool Sun 4th October 19.15 Thread | Page 56 | Vital Football

Aston Villa - Liverpool Sun 4th October 19.15 Thread

Just 9 more wins and we won’t be relegated, how disappointing for all those highly paid pundits and sports reporters that backed us to go down.
sad and humiliating performance by Aston Villa to make the far east Asian and BBC, Sky favourite club Look er crap.
Still in shock as that score line and cheesed off we are now on another pointless International break when we are on such a high.

Biggest disappointment was that it was only 7, could easily have been double figures.

Starts at the top , NSWE , have a vision and committed to Villa, this filters on down, the Nassef video call with Jack ... he signs and it starts from there.
The signings that have come in this window, you can only say one thing ... brilliant.
Just hope we can power on from here, hope another forward in before window shuts.
Thank You Villa

Biggest disappointment was that it was only 7, could easily have been double figures.

Starts at the top , NSWE , have a vision and committed to Villa, this filters on down, the Nassef video call with Jack ... he signs and it starts from there.
The signings that have come in this window, you can only say one thing ... brilliant.
Just hope we can power on from here, hope another forward in before window shuts.
Thank You Villa

I'm glad it wasn't double figures might get to the players heads, 7-2 against the world champions is a humble win ;)

Seriously though. What must Barkley be thinking tonight.

If Chelsea have a mediocre season, we show the kind of trajectory we're currently showing, Barkley gets back in the England team....then he may think about leaving? Too soon to say, but we can dream.....and after lastnight, I think I still am.

Turn coat but at the end of the day we want the ultimate goal to be fucking great again and not be called Aston Villa the team everyone licks but

In the full knowledge you are pulling my leg... however...!

Not sure how it makes me a turncoat to be fair. I was pleased with the signing of the keeper, intrigued by signing of Ollie and in bringing in Ross we have a player equal to Grealish.

And my doubts on Smith, I must have said 100 times I want to be proven wrong. Last night went a long way in helping that.

I'm not the sort who wants to be proved right on thoughts, in fact I don't think we have any on this forum at the moment, who have doubts and want to be right to say 'told you so.' (We have had a few over the years for sure!)

What a night and you have to say, especially after watching the analysis on MOTD, our tactics were spot on. Smith gets the full praise for that. I also wonder how his new appointment Shakespeare has fit in and helped as well. Said a few times he might prove one of our best signings and again, that has to be down to Smith being big enough to bring in good coaches to work with him.

Good morning all! What a beautiful morning!
The rain is gently falling like tears in Liverpool and I’m setting the t.v up to watch the match again. ..and again.
Of course Sky and the Premier League will be a trifle worried about their loyal fans in Asia but sod them.

I've heard there is a "Gala Benefit Dinner/Dance" coming up shortly at Anfield. Smart/casual attire. It'll begin at 7 and end at 2.