Match Thread: Milton Keynes Dons v Lincoln City | Page 23 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Milton Keynes Dons v Lincoln City

We did have a fair few chances to put the game beyond them, how Harry didn't score...on another day, we may have had three or four.

I agree - we were well worth the 2-1 scoreline whether one was a penalty or not. As well as Anderson's missed chance we didn't make the most of other opportunities - thinking of Melbourne, when it looked as if he was trying a shot when he ought to have put the ball across, and Jones when he would have done better to take a touch instead of hitting it first time.

It was the best I've seen Eyoma play, also Montsma.

A well-deserved win.

I think it always looks good when you have a run of matches where any number of players could take the man of match award, Anderson, Palmer, Grant, Hopper and also Montsma, had really good games.

It’s good to see such a young side put in such a disciplined performance.

Another great win early days but some very good signs there, Palmer looks absolute top draw and I had my doubts re Hopper but glad he is proving me wrong.

Happy Days UTMI

Another great win early days but some very good signs there, Palmer looks absolute top draw and I had my doubts re Hopper but glad he is proving me wrong.

Happy Days UTMI
Yep.
The keeper looks the best we've had in a long time.
Hopper showing why DC was also keen on bringing him in.
Grant, possibly the best midfielder we've had since Peter Gain, and going to be better.

Two very good young players, Eyoma will be playing for Spurs within eighteen months. It was noticeable today how both of our full backs are comfortable with both feet. In the recent past, we had players who were comfortable with neither.

Paul Robson. A man who appeared completely uncomfortable in his whole body. I think I still rank (no pun intended) him as the worst player I have ever seen in an LCFC shirt.