Match Thread: Milton Keynes Dons v Lincoln City | Page 22 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Milton Keynes Dons v Lincoln City

Football is a game of opinions. I thought (personally) the final balls were just not there and on another day mk could have quite easily put away a couple of their chances. There were a couple of moments where harry should have made better decisions or a better pass. One where we were clean through and all he had to do was put the ball Infront of the man and it was an open goal. But it was a completely different display in which perseverance shone through in the end.

Oxford bottom. Too much sanitiser.
posh two goals in injury time, or they would be down there too.

happy days.

Not read that thread but just seen the penalty incident and has the player pulled Hopper down before being tackled? Is that why it's been given?

Football is a game of opinions. I thought (personally) the final balls were just not there and on another day mk could have quite easily put away a couple of their chances. There were a couple of moments where harry should have made better decisions or a better pass. One where we were clean through and all he had to do was put the ball Infront of the man and it was an open goal. But it was a completely different display in which perseverance shone through in the end.
Thought We created quite a bit. you must have missed:
Melbourne chance.
anderson from 3 yards. Worldie save.
jones shot blocked...
morton glanced a header wide...
grant shot over......

Reflecting on the game, it was a great away performance. Took the game to MK first half and played some great aggressive attacking football. Second half MK came at us as you would expect. Had two great chances to score before we did on the counter and some great goalkeeping from Palmer to keep us in it. Very very happy with that. 100% and second in the table. What’s not to like. Have a great evening fellow Imps 👊😀😀😀

A great result and 3 points I am getting on a bit but even when I played local football we never had a ref as bad as him or a linesman as bad as his assistant. Surely there must be better they were an embarrassment. Anyway I’ve had my moan 6 points from two games can’t be bettered so all fellow Imps enjoy your Saturday night and bring on Liverpool

We did have a fair few chances to put the game beyond them, how Harry didn't score...on another day, we may have had three or four.

Haven't read thread, so apols if duplication, but been to watch Stafford Rangers this afternoon. Kept in touch with score - couldn't believe it - even at 1-1 I thought, "that's ok", but we won again, and we're second in table. Wow!!

I've said it before, must keep our feet firmly on the ground, and I don't expect to be there end of season, but we should enjoy being Imps fans at the moment!!

I'm planning on getting a day pass for the Liverpool game, and with our momentum at the moment, who knows?!?!