The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 312 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

They both favour one foot heavily compared to their weak foot (most do) the way people are talking about Traoré you’d think he only had one fucking leg.

I just deleted my post as it was a sidetrack moment and you quoted me at the same time :rofl:

All in all I've tried to show Traore in the best possible light and do a bit of a U-turn, give the fans some hope with stats and other videos, and rule off last season.
I'm still quite reserved myself as I seriously think unless he starts banging them in at our level he will piss off the likes of Watkins if he is seen in better positions time after time and goes for the shot himself.
Just like Grealish cannot afford 73 shots and miss the target 53 times, I believe with Watkins positioning himself better neither will have to take as many shots and can rack up the assists instead as we're not normally blessed with chances.

You’d worry he’s too one footed? Really! you’re going with that are you?
We already have 3 in the team SJM, Conner and Mings, and I stated earlier that it never stopped Maradonna and Messi.

And my favourite player of all time Johan Cruyff only had his right foot.

I’m done with all this one foot nonsense.

It’s an opinion chap - calm down

I'd like us to sign another attacking or all-round midfielder to compliment McGinn so we can start Jack out wide if we want and not compromise with Hourihane unless we have to.

I'd like us to sign another attacking or all-round midfielder to compliment McGinn so we can start Jack out wide if we want and not compromise with Hourihane unless we have to.
JP mentioned Ross Barkley earlier, wouldn’t say no!

Its great to see new players coming in, but when are some of the crap going to move on ( Hogan) for one. It shows how bad some are that are still here. Or are we going to foot some of their wages by going on loan.

Just watched that Traore video. All I can say is he looks a huge improvement on Trez and Ghazi.

I'm terms of him being selfish, you probably could have said the same about adama Traore 3 years ago, but he's worked on his game and his delivery to become a top player.

Maybe bertrand has too? Could explain his out of form season for Lyon if he's been trying to adapt his game to be more of a team player.

In the video above he looks like Kodjia with pace. I liked Kodjia.

I'm not so sure he will be a huge improvement and if he was the type to work on his game then surely he would have more than one foot at the age of 25?

It's a bit comical IMO, that's the shit you used to be able to get away with in the PL 20 years ago but it isn't anymore, even English players can do something with their weaker foot these days.

It may not matter so much unless you're expected to dribble past PL quality players or put right-sided crosses into the box ...