The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 310 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Just watched that Traore video. All I can say is he looks a huge improvement on Trez and Ghazi.

I'm terms of him being selfish, you probably could have said the same about adama Traore 3 years ago, but he's worked on his game and his delivery to become a top player.

Maybe bertrand has too? Could explain his out of form season for Lyon if he's been trying to adapt his game to be more of a team player.

In the video above he looks like Kodjia with pace. I liked Kodjia.

Lots on here were raving about Calum Wilson coming for 20m and saying ‘forget about last season he had a stinker he’s much better than that’

same people now regarding Traore ‘oh dear 1 goal last season Not sure about this’ :lol:

Just watched that Traore video. All I can say is he looks a huge improvement on Trez and Ghazi.

I'm terms of him being selfish, you probably could have said the same about adama Traore 3 years ago, but he's worked on his game and his delivery to become a top player.

Maybe bertrand has too? Could explain his out of form season for Lyon if he's been trying to adapt his game to be more of a team player.

In the video above he looks like Kodjia with pace. I liked Kodjia.
Did we get a fee for Kodjia or was he out of contract just seen he's now playing in Qatar he also scored an hat trick on his debut lol.

Oh and just read ‘he’s only got one foot’ I mean really! We only signing players who have 2 feet now? 2 of the greatest footballers of our generation, Maradona & Messi can only play with one foot, I’m not saying he’s the next Messi but come on let’s be fair.

Well the Chelsea fans seem happy with our signings even if Villa fans aren’t 😂😂

Attachments

• 8EF1B3FE-C6FE-48BC-A0A3-D216D020290B.jpeg
    8EF1B3FE-C6FE-48BC-A0A3-D216D020290B.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 35
My friend is Lyon fan, reckons Traore is inconsistent - bad attitude/mentality
So would you if you never came of the bench, his attitude of wanting to play sounds spot on to me, why we think footballers shouldn’t have a moan because they don’t play is beyond me, if Red Bull bought you and told you you’d be racing round Monza, etc etc, and all you did was mop up oil spills in the pit lane I’m sure we’d fucking moan too.

Oh and while we’re on it, you either have a player who moans cos he wants game time or one who sits and takes the money without ever wanting to move on (we’ve had a few of them) He wants out of Lyon because he wants to play football, suits me.

Lots on here were raving about Calum Wilson coming for 20m and saying ‘forget about last season he had a stinker he’s much better than that’

same people now regarding Traore ‘oh dear 1 goal last season Not sure about this’ :lol:

Well to be fair I wanted WIlson and I want Traore so at least I'm consistent :)

Mixed feelings on Traore. Looks talented, very direct, good touch and control and with a burst of pace.

On the other hand he doesn't exactly look like a team player, and probably blows hot and cold when he feels like it.

However, he's a step above what we have, and he's looking to play football as he has Depay and Dembele ahead of him and feels he's not getting his fair shot at it.

Worth a gamble but not if that precludes getting another possibly more reliable less risky forward player in.

By all accounts Lyon had a crap season by their standards. Usually a top 3 side and finished 7th so I would think it was an all round disappointing year for most of their players, not just Traoré.

I find comments as to his personality and attitude interesting as so far this season we have gone for high work ethic. As has been said, Terry would know him from his time at Chelsea and from links Terry has from coaching staff where Traoré came through. I would find it very surprising if we were going in for a player who has a strop and goes missing when times are tough when he’s known already.

I have no idea who Traore is. I saw his stats and thought haven't we already got a few shite players, but lets be honest I know nothing about him so my opinion is not worth much.

More to do with the fact they know Wilson is I guess

70 goals in 231 professional club games, not sure those are the stats of a shite player? Especially one who often players in a wider position.
Yes I said my opinion is not worth much. I think it was 4 goals last season or something but I cant be arsed to look them up. I will get more exercised when he's ITSOTP.