Players going forward | Page 27 | Vital Football

Players going forward

Gutted Joe Williams has gone I am so angry at the Chinese bastards
Lets move on mate i know always hard losing good players but we have seen all this before
Hopefully the yanks sort things out soon then we will hopefully a bright future and never know might find another joe williams players always come and go
Hopefully we will eventually be better and stronger and players who have left will be just memorys of the past just like others have been

Sad to see Williams go but under the circumstances it is unavoidable. Most importantly his 2.5m combined with Moore, Robinson, Geldhardt, Weir, Devine and Marshall fee's comfortably covers the football creditors.

We were told once the football creditors paid off and wage bill reduced things would happen - we have got there now.

Williams was a grafter and always put in a shift, him and Morsy were great together during our good run. I don’t think he has the ability to be a top Championship or Premier League player though. He isn’t technically great and I don’t think he makes enough happen when he’s on the ball. It’s a good move for him but I think we actually did well getting the fee we did with our current circumstances.

Looks like most assets have been stripped now. Just wonder if we'll manage to keep Kipre?

Hopefully a sale can be achieved with half a squad still in place and we can start planning for the future.

Sad to see Robinson go especially for such a low fee after we nearly got so much from Milan and it must be gutting for the lad to end up at Craven Cottage instead of the San Siro.

Good look to him, he always had huge potential and by the end of his spell with us he was starting to realise it. If the lad could get his final ball sorted i think you could genuinely be looking at one of the best full backs in the world in a couple of years.

Since we are in admin you can't really moan about everyone leaving as we are where we are but excellent business from Fulham. Our loss in their gain - i hope we have somehow managed to get a sell on clause in there but i suspect due to the release clause we havent.

Sad to see Robinson go especially for such a low fee after we nearly got so much from Milan and it must be gutting for the lad to end up at Craven Cottage instead of the San Siro.

Good look to him, he always had huge potential and by the end of his spell with us he was starting to realise it. If the lad could get his final ball sorted i think you could genuinely be looking at one of the best full backs in the world in a couple of years.

Since we are in admin you can't really moan about everyone leaving as we are where we are but excellent business from Fulham. Our loss in their gain - i hope we have somehow managed to get a sell on clause in there but i suspect due to the release clause we havent.

I also think, that whilst it improved no end during his time with us, he still needs to work on his defending & particularly his knack of switching off & losing his man.
Still it was clearly something he & the coaches worked on whilst he was with us so I've no doubt he can improve still further

I also think, that whilst it improved no end during his time with us, he still needs to work on his defending & particularly his knack of switching off & losing his man.
Still it was clearly something he & the coaches worked on whilst he was with us so I've no doubt he can improve still further

I think he also improved his dribbling with the ball at his feet,at speed this past season.
Gavin Massey and Nathan Byrne were possibly not quite as fast but they can both dribble and run at speed.
A pleasure to watch over the last two seasons but we move on.
Hopefully no regular jersey pulled over his head moments at Fulham.

Last edited:
Windass bid accepted by the cheats Couldn't give a flyer about this one

Sheff Wed with debts over 60m, found guilty of breaking FFP, are not only allowed to avoid relegation but to continue spending on players.

Meanwhile we had debts of under 10m, most of which was covered by transfer fees owed this Summer and the 6m in solidarity payment had we remained in the Championship, have been expelled from a league despite being victims in a crime and have almost no players.

Football really has become a joke.

And in other news Barnsley are being taken to court for none payment of debts. Nowt to do with us but perhaps we can apply to attend and stick the boot in too. Hypocritical wankers.
Yea that pub team spending money they dont have that nothing club should be kicked out of the league

And in other news Barnsley are being taken to court for none payment of debts. Nowt to do with us but perhaps we can apply to attend and stick the boot in too. Hypocritical wankers.

According to the EFL rules, non payments to creditors and when taken to court about none payments places a club into receivership and an automatic 12 point deduction. They were quick to announce ours, really dodgy if Barnsley are let off, when they previously went into administration they finished 2 points above the drop zone and got 0 points deducted!