Spurs Player Ratings - Season and by game | Page 8 | Vital Football

Spurs Player Ratings - Season and by game

The averages over 7 newspapers and websites are...
Lloris 3.5, Tanganga 5, Dier 5, Toby 5, Aurier 4, Winks 5, Loco 6.5, Sess 4.5, Lamela 5.5, Moura 5, Alli 5.

I dont agree with them but the trend reveals Hugo, Aurier and Sess as the least effective which is about right.

Against Man Utd .
Lloris 8, Aurier 5, Sanchez 6, Dier 7, Davies 6, Winks 5, Sissoko 5, Lamela 7, Bergwijn 7, Son 5, Kane 4.
Gedson 4, Loco 5.

In The Times Henry Winter gives Aurier a 7. Only Bergwijn with an 8 got higher. Meanwhile Dier got a 5, joint lowest with Kane. How can anybody watching that match come up with those ratings?

That probably judges Winks and Sissoko more on their attacking contribution. I actually felt they both put in a massive shift and deserved more than 5.

The rest is fair.

I marked Winks down for not helping Dier out by getting in front of Pogba. Sissoko maybe deserved a 6 but I was disappointed with his lack of attacking runs that he is so devastating at. He was of course playing to instruction and was probably tired towards the end.

My ratings;

Lloris 6.5 Sanchez 6 Dier 7.5 Aurier 7 Davies 5.5 Sissoko 6 LoCo 8 Moura 4 Alli 4 Son 6 Harry 8 subs Lamela 6 Bergwijn 5

Against Sheffield.

Lloris 5, Aurier 2, Sanchez 3, Dier 5, Davies 3, Sissoko 5, Loco 3, Bergwijn 3, Moura 6, Son 3, Kane 3.
Lamela 5, Alli 3, Ndombele 3.

Lloris 5, Aurier 2, Sanchez 1,(at fault for all three goals) Dier 5, Davies 2 (worst game he's had for us), Sissoko 3 (the man looks terrified everytime the ball lands at his feet and his control is utterly pathetic, as is his attempts to pass), Loco 4 (off the boil), Bergwijn 3, Moura 6, Son 3 (not had a half decent game since he's been back), Kane 4 (the last ball passing to him was so bad, we gave him nothing)
Lamela 4, Alli 3, Ndombele 5 - apart from one errant pass, he showed again and again that he can pick a pass, the only Spurs player that looked like he could.

Sissoko has to go, he was once again too bad for words.

Lloris 5, Aurier 2, Sanchez 1,(at fault for all three goals) Dier 5, Davies 2 (worst game he's had for us), Sissoko 3 (the man looks terrified everytime the ball lands at his feet and his control is utterly pathetic, as is his attempts to pass), Loco 4 (off the boil), Bergwijn 3, Moura 6, Son 3 (not had a half decent game since he's been back), Kane 4 (the last ball passing to him was so bad, we gave him nothing)
Lamela 4, Alli 3, Ndombele 5 - apart from one errant pass, he showed again and again that he can pick a pass, the only Spurs player that looked like he could.

Sissoko has to go, he was once again too bad for words.

Ex to be fair...Sissoko is far and away only ONE of the MANY problems we have on the pitch. Half the team we fielded probably need to see the door.

Hell I would take half the Sheffield team to replace them at this point.

Ex to be fair...Sissoko is far and away only ONE of the MANY problems we have on the pitch. Half the team we fielded probably need to see the door.

Hell I would take half the Sheffield team to replace them at this point.

If we'd got a DM'er that can make a pass, it would transform our team - and he can't, 4 times he got into great positions to just lay the ball off and open them up and everytime, he just gave the ball away.

Sure there are other issues, but CM is our biggest one when we have him playing.

If we'd got a DM'er that can make a pass, it would transform our team - and he can't, 4 times he got into great positions to just lay the ball off and open them up and everytime, he just gave the ball away.

Sure there are other issues, but CM is our biggest one when we have him playing.

Ex I 100% agree...and you know I have been one advocating our #1 fix needs to be DM/CM. FOR YEARS!!!

We are on the same page bud!

I have been saying this for ages as well ex.Jose moans there is know transition from front to back.Its simple if you have know one that can pass then you will not have any transition.Dm is now one of the most important positions in the team.Sissoko has know quality.Lo Celso ,Winks and Tungay like to run but do not pick a pass quickly.We have been crying out for a DM for as long as we have been crying out for a striker

I think we'll all be looking for the lads to bounce back. They owe it to themselves & they owe it to the boss whom they all let down. If they can pull it together, then all is not lost.