Spurs Player Ratings - Season and by game | Page 10 | Vital Football

Spurs Player Ratings - Season and by game

I re watched the first 30 minutes of the Everton game. Moura showed his heading ability very early by heading down a ball to Son in the box. He battled and won the ball against 2 Everton MF players , passed to
Sissoko who mis controlled and put the ball out.
Moura had a rasping shot go just wide.
Moura started an attack from deep in our half which led to Loco being hacked down by Holgate who got a yellow. The move started with Mouras out ball.

Moura burst into the box onto a ball from Kane but was excellently thwarted by Digne the LB but won a corner. Moura had previously defended a corner with a good header out. Basically in the first half he contributed all over the pitch usefully.

Funny ole game! and last nights surely was, but a win is a win and 3pts.

When you read Fans Forums it is amazing how everybody see's thing so differently, don't get me wrong it is good for debate, but the one thing that does stand out is bias, which ultimately does affect an opinion. Cheers all and COYS

Funny ole game! and last nights surely was, but a win is a win and 3pts.

When you read Fans Forums it is amazing how everybody see's thing so differently, don't get me wrong it is good for debate, but the one thing that does stand out is bias, which ultimately does affect an opinion. Cheers all and COYS

Yeah, Ex is biased about Moura !! As I am about Aurier, although I did give him a 5 I think.

Go check the ratings on Moura on every media outlet you can, then tell me I'm biased lol!

I Google searched Spurs player ratings v Everton. First one have Moura a 6. Do I really have to check all of them ? I think a 6 is about right for him, maybe a 5, but certainly not a 3. That's biased !!
Winks drew more praise than I have him credit for, 97 % pass rate, all short probably though. I gave him a 7 but some were raving about him.

I Google searched Spurs player ratings v Everton. First one have Moura a 6. Do I really have to check all of them ? I think a 6 is about right for him, maybe a 5, but certainly not a 3. That's biased !!
Winks drew more praise than I have him credit for, 97 % pass rate, all short probably though. I gave him a 7 but some were raving about him.

Goal.com 3.3..

keep going..lol! :help:

Against Bournemouth. The standard was so poor its difficult to rate them with a calm mind.
Hugo 8, Aurier 3, Toby 6, Vert 5, Davies 5, Winks 5, Sissoko 3, Loco 3, Lamela 5, Bergwijn 3, Kane 4.
Son 3, Ndombele 4.

Couple of good saves from Hugo. Aurier had so much space but did nothing with it.Sissoko and Loco failed to create in MF. Bergwijn was on the periphery. Lamela actually had a couple of half chances, a long distance shot not far off and a hard fought header he couldnt direct right but a good try. Everyone seemed to be indecisive and held onto the ball too long only to lose it , some snapshots from distance might have yielded a rebound or something.

Against Bournemouth. The standard was so poor its difficult to rate them with a calm mind.
Hugo 8, Aurier 3, Toby 6, Vert 5, Davies 5, Winks 5, Sissoko 3, Loco 3, Lamela 5, Bergwijn 3, Kane 4.
Son 3, Ndombele 4.

Couple of good saves from Hugo. Aurier had so much space but did nothing with it.Sissoko and Loco failed to create in MF. Bergwijn was on the periphery. Lamela actually had a couple of half chances, a long distance shot not far off and a hard fought header he couldnt direct right but a good try. Everyone seemed to be indecisive and held onto the ball too long only to lose it , some snapshots from distance might have yielded a rebound or something.

Nearly same as me except I would give Davies 4 ,winks 4, Lamela 6 and Kane 2
Lamela tried to drive forward throwing himself into every challenge or chance where as Kane was non existent for 75 minutes then barely after that.
Jose would get 1

Nearly same as me except I would give Davies 4 ,winks 4, Lamela 6 and Kane 2
Lamela tried to drive forward throwing himself into every challenge or chance where as Kane was non existent for 75 minutes then barely after that.
Jose would get 1

Lamela tries but his lack of control and inability to decide what to do makes him a liability again and again., and when he is in a good position, he just isn't good enough.

Lamela tries but his lack of control and inability to decide what to do makes him a liability again and again., and when he is in a good position, he just isn't good enough.

I honestly think he has nothing to pass to and somii think he wants to shoot but 2nd guesses himself and holds onto to long.Compared to how Kane ,Berg ,Son and Lucas are playing he is still better than them.You watch him get sold and play in an attacking fluid team and be a star as he was at Roma but there again he played alongside Totti and he is different gravy compared to what we have.

LOL doesn't help that he is surrounded by retards

Arse.
Lloris 6, Aurier 3, Sanchez 6, Toby 8, Davies 5, Winks 6, Sissoko 6, Loco 6, Moura 7, Son 7, Kane 6.

I got my ratings in early, I have not looked at on line ones. I have been generous to Aurier for his physical effort, Sissoko too. Son would have an 8 if not so selfish a couple of times.

Lloris 6, Aurier 5, Sanchez 6, Toby 7, Davies 4, Winks 7, Sissoko 5, Loco 7, Moura 7, Son 7, Kane 9, Bergwijn 7 , Lamela 6.