The Championship Thread | Page 56 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

Wednesday deserved there victory v Bristol today. Scored from two corners. Certainly gave Forest problems at set pieces. Got WBA on Weds. hope they give them problems but WBA has some strength at CB. WBA then have Hull but after thatPNE, Derby and Fulham. If things go right for Forest could go till last two. Brentford have easy run in. Still feel secure play off then in the lottery.

Wednesday deserved there victory v Bristol today. Scored from two corners. Certainly gave Forest problems at set pieces. Got WBA on Weds. hope they give them problems but WBA has some strength at CB. WBA then have Hull but after thatPNE, Derby and Fulham. If things go right for Forest could go till last two. Brentford have easy run in. Still feel secure play off then in the lottery.
Brentford don't have an easy run in at all. The fact is, there are hardly any teams better than Brentford so it isn't the top teams they need to worry about

Brentford are probably better than Forest, yet we somehow managed to beat them home and away this season. That says it all about the unpredictability of football. It's about finding a way to win.

On paper??? Like us they have PNE and Derby. Mind you everyone has Derby.
I mean that they are one of the best teams, so are more likely to come a cropper playing the bottom teams fighting for their lives or the midtable teams with nothing to fear and new contracts to play for

I mean that they are one of the best teams, so are more likely to come a cropper playing the bottom teams fighting for their lives or the midtable teams with nothing to fear and new contracts to play for

The teams at the bottom are picking up points better than some of the play off challengers, soI understand what Pope is stating. Do you think a point agame from Forest will be enough?

The teams at the bottom are picking up points better than some of the play off challengers, soI understand what Pope is stating. Do you think a point agame from Forest will be enough?

21 points to play for. We need 15 of those to be mathematically certain of being in the playoffs, although with teams playing each other it is probably less than that.

One point per game would give us 69 points. So no. A point per game from now would be 71. Thats a probably not.

3 wins and a draw from the final 7, so 10 of the 15 points needed and I think it will be fairly certain. It might well be less than that

21 points to play for. We need 15 of those to be mathematically certain of being in the playoffs, although with teams playing each other it is probably less than that.

One point per game would give us 69 points. So no. A point per game from now would be 71. Thats a probably not.

3 wins and a draw from the final 7, so 10 of the 15 points needed and I think it will be fairly certain. It might well be less than that

74 enough?

78 is the maximum 7th place can reach, but with them playing each other it is probably 76-74 if someone wants to work it out mathematically. So year, that will be enough easily.

I'm a lot more confident this week than I was last of reaching the playoffs. Just hope them dirty bastards don't sneak their fucking way in though

Be good to get a win at brizzle get a bit of momentum going to the sheep, we could do with doing the treble and denting their hopes as well.