The Championship Thread | Page 58 | Vital Football

The Championship Thread

No, those placings were based on a very simple calculation based on previous meetings; some of the calculations are definitely suspect.

I made some calculations based on how I actually think results will go, for the top teams only, and they come out different, not by much though.

I do not have West Brom winning the league and still think it will take around 73 points to get in the play offs

As good a formulae as any?

I've seen Gestede was asked to leave Middlesbrough. Apparently he has only scored 6 goals in 3.5 years of playing for them.

Surely all of those goals were against us?

Just checked. He's played against us 5 times (for multiple clubs) scoring 8 times. His next best record against any club is 3 goals.

1/6 of his goals are against us.

I'm sure most other strikers at this level have comparable records lol.

Just checked. He's played against us 5 times (for multiple clubs) scoring 8 times. His next best record against any club is 3 goals.

1/6 of his goals are against us.

I'm sure most other strikers at this level have comparable records lol.
Can I just ask where you got those stats from?

I just did the search for Championship stats. Maybe he has scored Brum in a cup or something as he's only scored 3 against them in the Champ.

I've gone a bit deeper in to the stats. He has 5 starts and 5 substitute appearances against us.

He as played 418 minutes against us and therefore that means that he averages a goal every 52 minutes against us.

FFS!

I just did the search for Championship stats. Maybe he has scored Brum in a cup or something as he's only scored 3 against them in the Champ.

I've gone a bit deeper in to the stats. He has 5 starts and 5 substitute appearances against us.

He as played 418 minutes against us and therefore that means that he averages a goal every 52 minutes against us.

FFS!
Better him than Stephen Fucking Dobbie though