Wierrrs Chippy? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wierrrs Chippy?

Still got no idea what you do Diode - it sounds very dangerous o_O Anyway - glad you're well and working - best way to be
Industrial electrical/electronics service/repair/maintenace & manufacture 1-off instrumentation etc and calibration of loadcells used for weighing etc.
Just myself, now business partner (with former employer and his grandaughter(part time on furlough)
If that helps.....
I am very good at blowing things up........accidently...hey ho quite shocking really.....:sorry::please::cheers:

Industrial electrical/electronics service/repair/maintenace & manufacture 1-off instrumentation etc and calibration of loadcells used for weighing etc.
Just myself, now business partner (with former employer and his grandaughter(part time on furlough)
If that helps.....
I am very good at blowing things up........accidently...hey ho quite shocking really.....:sorry::please::cheers:
So tha very good at blowin things up Diode,i've heard Pops is also good at blowin Dolls up.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

how's your website going Aya?

Oh god - please don't ask...........have spent 3 hours holding for a live webchat today (having given up trying to phone the company after 2 days of trying to get through) to be told that the code I was looking for to transfer the domain registration to my new company did not exist as it is a .co.uk site...............who on earth would know that?! So starting again tomorrow with this momentous (only to me I'm sure) task.

but thanks for asking Rotty - and I bet you wish you hadn't :LOL:

If that helps.....
I’d never have known you were a sparky from your handle D_B. Dyslexia is a bugger I though is said Diehard_Blade. 😁 How are your mates Capacitor, Resistor and Rectifier getting on BTW? 😉⚔️

I’d never have known you were a sparky from your handle D_B. Dyslexia is a bugger I though is said Diehard_Blade. 😁 How are your mates Capacitor, Resistor and Rectifier getting on BTW? 😉⚔️
Ohm on the range, charging slowly and rectifying the situation.....

:cool:

not at all, I'm interested cos The Boss is (soon to be was) a homeworker

She's spent the last couple of months on the phone talking to cruise companies/tour ops transferring/cancelling bookings, trying to extract deposits etc

she used & abused the system, and enjoyed a good few years on "educationals" ;)good whilst it lasted

not at all, I'm interested cos The Boss is (soon to be was) a homeworker

She's spent the last couple of months on the phone talking to cruise companies/tour ops transferring/cancelling bookings, trying to extract deposits etc

she used & abused the system, and enjoyed a good few years on "educationals" ;)good whilst it lasted

Aaah - the educationals - that's why we all do it :cool:
I hope she's managed to sort everybody out - presumably, as with us, most people have been happy to postpone, which has prevented a catastrophe.

A 5 minute search on the subject today confirms what I was told last night re the website.................so happily I wasted the whole of yesterday going round in circles getting nowhere :wack:

Today's another day though (y)

Aaah - the educationals - that's why we all do it :cool:
I hope she's managed to sort everybody out - presumably, as with us, most people have been happy to postpone, which has prevented a catastrophe.

A 5 minute search on the subject today confirms what I was told last night re the website.................so happily I wasted the whole of yesterday going round in circles getting nowhere :wack:

Today's another day though (y)

Educationals, fam trips etc etc. bain of my life!

Passed down to the office junior:jangel: as a reward for a few extra hours and the whole hotel on red alert to ensure the 'VIP' is treated like royalty. Not a fan
:p

Educationals, fam trips etc etc. bain of my life!

Passed down to the office junior:jangel: as a reward for a few extra hours and the whole hotel on red alert to ensure the 'VIP' is treated like royalty. Not a fan
:p

The journalists on the trips were always the worst........ prima donnas who expected everything at the click of a finger. and it usually turned out they were "freelancers" who wrote about 2 articles a year.

The journalists on the trips were always the worst........ prima donnas who expected everything at the click of a finger. and it usually turned out they were "freelancers" who wrote about 2 articles a year.
They also have a very curious digestive system- they can only eat the most expensive items on the menu and can only drink Premier Cru wines!