Wierrrs Chippy? | Vital Football

Wierrrs Chippy?

dunno Diode - old boys like Rod keep saying 10bobbers......for some reason.
Work - have you just gone back?
The Tenbobers on here are gerrin very gobby lately mi thinks,:yes:but it'll tek alot more than a few Boris worshiper's to scare this TRUE BLADE off here let mi tell ya Germaine.:tongue::giggle: UTMPB

The Tenbobers on here are gerrin very gobby lately mi thinks,:yes:but it'll tek alot more than a few Boris worshiper's to scare this TRUE BLADE off here let mi tell ya Germaine.:tongue::giggle: UTMPB

is it 10bobber or 10bober??? the plot thickens

is it 10bobber or 10bober??? the plot thickens
You'd better ask the Bolton brainbox abart that Germaine.:yes:By the way did ya know what Gray meant when he put wierrrs in the thread title? It's funny how tha dint question his spellin, mi thinks some of you tenbobers are full of BULLmuck but hey each to their own.:giggle: UTMPB

Last edited:
You're one of them essential workers i've been :clap: for every Thursday at 8pm Beany mi owd pal,very much appreciated by this TRUE BLADE.:yes:UTMPB

Thanks for the kind words Rod. I don't feel "key" and actually feel lucky to be able to work normally rather than be stuck at home. DEm Blades!!!!!

dunno Diode - old boys like Rod keep saying 10bobbers......for some reason.
Work - have you just gone back?

We didn't really stop to be honest, only 3 of us 1 part time who we put on furlogh paying her 100% with the furlough scheme, we did stop at the begining of the lockdown, but we had work to complete for a local steel works plus some jobs for our customer for their customers who inc people in the MOD and aerospace support sector.
So we were working pro-rata, basically as and when needed, after about the first month though we were doing 4 mornings a week, now back full time.
Since we could not do the work at home, we followed govt line, work if you can't work from home, besides don't think I could fit a 20 tonne and 50 tonne testing machine into the flat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,(not their weight by the way...capacity of force testing).
Been back virtually ft now for last 4-5 weeks.

We didn't really stop to be honest, only 3 of us 1 part time who we put on furlogh paying her 100% with the furlough scheme, we did stop at the begining of the lockdown, but we had work to complete for a local steel works plus some jobs for our customer for their customers who inc people in the MOD and aerospace support sector.
So we were working pro-rata, basically as and when needed, after about the first month though we were doing 4 mornings a week, now back full time.
Since we could not do the work at home, we followed govt line, work if you can't work from home, besides don't think I could fit a 20 tonne and 50 tonne testing machine into the flat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,(not their weight by the way...capacity of force testing).
Been back virtually ft now for last 4-5 weeks.

Still got no idea what you do Diode - it sounds very dangerous o_O Anyway - glad you're well and working - best way to be