Who are Antifa? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Who are Antifa?

I was listening to some early Bob Dylan this morning and thought to myself, the problems then are still the problems now.

After numerous Presidents of both political parties, and one being a black guy in charge for two terms, nothing has changed.

My conclusion is that the only way to turn this around is by politics and democracy.
If every area with a black majority put up candidates for every level of politics, then over time, things would have to change.

More black cops
More black police chiefs
More black Councillors
More black Mayors
More black Congressmen
More black Senators

You can't stand on the outside peeing in and complaining.
Stand up and be counted but do it the right way.
Through the ballot box.
Violence begats violence

I was listening to some early Bob Dylan this morning and thought to myself, the problems then are still the problems now.

After numerous Presidents of both political parties, and one being a black guy in charge for two terms, nothing has changed.

My conclusion is that the only way to turn this around is by politics and democracy.
If every area with a black majority put up candidates for every level of politics, then over time, things would have to change.

More black cops
More black police chiefs
More black Councillors
More black Mayors
More black Congressmen
More black Senators

You can't stand on the outside peeing in and complaining.
Stand up and be counted but do it the right way.
Through the ballot box.
Violence begats violence

I love your optimism and faith in politics and democracy.

Unfortunately there are two problems with what you suggest.
Firstly, the ballot box (whilst an important tool for change) is on it's own not enough; it never has been and never will be.
Secondly, even if change can be achieved through the means you suggest it will take far too long. It has taken long enough already and the oppressed must wait no longer for their liberation.

Last edited:
Unless you are urinating on the on the rear wheel of your vehicle and your right hand is on the vehicle.

Or you are a pregnant woman.

What about if you are right handed , and hold your **** in that hand ?
Can you use your left hand to steady yourself 🤔

see there are 3 more "peaceful marches " being held in london tomorrow and the weekend in support of Black lives matter. Can someone explain why ?. And of course there is absolutely no reason to think that the left wing thugs have participated in the organisation. And absolutely no reason to believe that they will be anything other than peaceful. Waiting for the " it was intended to be peaceful but others with different agendas took over" or " you cant blame people for being angry" or " the police were heavy handed which started the trouble " So bloody predictable

There was violence in Birmingham (UK not Alabama) last night.
YouTube are removing videos within minutes of upload.
The left are trying to cause a race war.
They are using people's anger towards current events.

see there are 3 more "peaceful marches " being held in london tomorrow and the weekend in support of Black lives matter. Can someone explain why ?. And of course there is absolutely no reason to think that the left wing thugs have participated in the organisation. And absolutely no reason to believe that they will be anything other than peaceful. Waiting for the " it was intended to be peaceful but others with different agendas took over" or " you cant blame people for being angry" or " the police were heavy handed which started the trouble " So bloody predictable

Yes , sadly very predictable.

My views are my opinions.
Freedom of speech and all that ...

Yes, you have the right to voice your opinion. But we have the right to shout you down. We have the right to choose whether to shout you down by using reasoned argument or whether we shout you down by simply calling you a RACIST!!!

So long as enough anti fascists shout you down we can disrupt you being heard. I wouldn't give a fuck about you or any other racist spouting hatred if you can't be heard.

Yes, you have the right to voice your opinion. But we have the right to shout you down. We have the right to choose whether to shout you down by using reasoned argument or whether we shout you down by simply calling you a RACIST!!!

So long as enough anti fascists shout you down we can disrupt you being heard. I wouldn't give a fuck about you or any other racist spouting hatred if you can't be heard.

Question to you personally Buddha.
Have you got any examples of me being racist ? Please try to be specific.

see there are 3 more "peaceful marches " being held in london tomorrow and the weekend in support of Black lives matter. Can someone explain why ?.

It's called "fear of missing out" (fomo). There are protests in America against the killing (in America) of an innocent black (American) man by a racist white (American) policeman. People over here want to copy, and post pictures of themselves on their social media

as if u didnt know

So you know that all of that is true?
Did you listen to the same background for the right - I doubt it.

I have said this already, both sides are being manipulated by the same paymasters. Both sided and I will say it again - both sides.
If you want to be manipulated then only listen to one side.

It's called "fear of missing out" (fomo). There are protests in America against the killing (in America) of an innocent black (American) man by a racist white (American) policeman. People over here want to copy, and post pictures of themselves on their social media

How do you know the policeman was a racist? Maybe he just an out and out thug, and it didn't matter what colour the neck under his knee was