Who are Antifa? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who are Antifa?

I was listening to some early Bob Dylan this morning and thought to myself, the problems then are still the problems now.

After numerous Presidents of both political parties, and one being a black guy in charge for two terms, nothing has changed.

My conclusion is that the only way to turn this around is by politics and democracy.
If every area with a black majority put up candidates for every level of politics, then over time, things would have to change.

More black cops
More black police chiefs
More black Councillors
More black Mayors
More black Congressmen
More black Senators

You can't stand on the outside peeing in and complaining.
Stand up and be counted but do it the right way.
Through the ballot box.
Violence begats violence
Sometimes violence beats violence, and is needed to beat violence. It certainly helped put the NF and BNP in their place im the 80's

Question to you personally Buddha.
Have you got any examples of me being racist ? Please try to be specific.

val, you can't catch me out like that. If it were just you and I and we had no witnesses then you might be able to. I might not be able to conclusively prove that you have made an overtly racist remark but I would still feel sure that you are a racist. But it'd just be my word against yours.

That's not the case though, enough people on here have, over the years, read your posts and come to the same conclusion that I have, namely that you are a racist.

Although I believe you to be a racist, I don't think that you're thick. I think that you are very careful not to make any overtly racist remarks, and very careful not to mention colour or ethnicity. But that doesn't mean you're not a racist, it just means you are careful to cover yourself.

And if I'd only heard you say a few things, although I might suspect you to be a racist, I wouldn't be sure and would have to give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps concluding that I'd misunderstood your meaning, or something.

But having read your posts for quite a while now, you're not getting any benefit of the doubt. Your posts so often have a racist undertone to them. Something that might not technically be able to be proven but which is there as a recurring theme in your posts. Often your racism is most clearly demonstrated not by what you say but by that which you fail to say.

It is quite possible for someone who hates and abhors racism to make an overtly racist remark without actually being a racist. Making a racist remark doesn't necessarily make someone a racist.

And in the same way it is very possible for an actual racist to be careful to not make any overtly racist remarks. That way if they are ever accused of being a racist they can turn round and say, "Where?! When and where have I said anything racist?!" Doesn't stop them from being racist, just means it's more difficult to prove that they are.

But I don't need to prove anything. I think you are racist. And I'm not the only one. Nobody needs to prove anything to you because you have already earned yourself a reputation as being a nasty racist. I know that it is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty but I'm afraid the racist undertone of too many of your posts for too long means that you've lost that right, that privilege. If you want me and others to start thinking that maybe we've got you wrong, you're gonna have to prove that you aint a racist.

val, you can't catch me out like that. If it were just you and I and we had no witnesses then you might be able to. I might not be able to conclusively prove that you have made an overtly racist remark but I would still feel sure that you are a racist. But it'd just be my word against yours.

That's not the case though, enough people on here have, over the years, read your posts and come to the same conclusion that I have, namely that you are a racist.

Although I believe you to be a racist, I don't think that you're thick. I think that you are very careful not to make any overtly racist remarks, and very careful not to mention colour or ethnicity. But that doesn't mean you're not a racist, it just means you are careful to cover yourself.

And if I'd only heard you say a few things, although I might suspect you to be a racist, I wouldn't be sure and would have to give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps concluding that I'd misunderstood your meaning, or something.

But having read your posts for quite a while now, you're not getting any benefit of the doubt. Your posts so often have a racist undertone to them. Something that might not technically be able to be proven but which is there as a recurring theme in your posts. Often your racism is most clearly demonstrated not by what you say but by that which you fail to say.

It is quite possible for someone who hates and abhors racism to make an overtly racist remark without actually being a racist. Making a racist remark doesn't necessarily make someone a racist.

And in the same way it is very possible for an actual racist to be careful to not make any overtly racist remarks. That way if they are ever accused of being a racist they can turn round and say, "Where?! When and where have I said anything racist?!" Doesn't stop them from being racist, just means it's more difficult to prove that they are.

But I don't need to prove anything. I think you are racist. And I'm not the only one. Nobody needs to prove anything to you because you have already earned yourself a reputation as being a nasty racist. I know that it is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty but I'm afraid the racist undertone of too many of your posts for too long means that you've lost that right, that privilege. If you want me and others to start thinking that maybe we've got you wrong, you're gonna have to prove that you aint a racist.

Besides which, if I were to read through your 5,000+ posts again I'm damned sure that I could find examples of where you've let your guard down and said something racist.

But I have neither the time nor the inclination to do that. As I said, you'll have to prove to everyone that you're not a racist....

VG is trained in the Gel Boy school of sailing close to the wind but nearly everything he posts is nuanced in racism and hatred of sorts.

VG is trained in the Gel Boy school of sailing close to the wind but nearly everything he posts is nuanced in racism and hatred of sorts.

Yes, exactly. 'Nuanced in racism', is exactly what his posts are. Wish I'd thought of that phrase. Perfectly expresses what I was trying to say above.

And what's more, the overwhelming majority of the board know it to be true.

Most unlike the accusations and allegations that are levelled against me by the likes of Tarian for being a 'hater' because I might have claimed at times that all tories are scum.

Yes, I've said silly things like that before but I've also apologised and explained that though I might say outlandish things at times, that isn't really what I'm all about.

I trust that people, even if they disagree with me, and even though I sometimes make ridiculous statements, realise that my heart is in the right place. I'm all about love and peace.

Conversely, val, with all his careful not to say anything too explicit or overtly racist, is quite clearly inspired by prejudice and intolerance. He is all about hate and war.

val, you can't catch me out like that. If it were just you and I and we had no witnesses then you might be able to. I might not be able to conclusively prove that you have made an overtly racist remark but I would still feel sure that you are a racist. But it'd just be my word against yours

So that's a no then

I trust that people, even if they disagree with me, and even though I sometimes make ridiculous statements, realise that my heart is in the right place. I'm all about love and peace.
Jesus wept! Your lack of self awareness is extraordinary!

I will make it very clear (I won't need 10 paragraphs to explain it). You are one of the most (if not THE most) hate filled and intolerant posters on this board.

Challenge me to find examples. You failed VG's challenge

Why are we in a personal name calling mode now?

You've only just noticed ?
Wayne's being getting personal for years !
In fact , I've lost count how many people on here have mentioned it to him.
He mentions me in every other post he makes !
Best way to look at it is , it demonstrates his intolerance to others views , and it gets to him to a point where he loses the argument.

Jesus wept! Your lack of self awareness is extraordinary!

I will make it very clear (I won't need 10 paragraphs to explain it). You are one of the most (if not THE most) hate filled and intolerant posters on this board.

Challenge me to find examples. You failed VG's challenge

Is this true? Do others also get this impression of me?

If it is true I can only apologise, and will refrain from posting anything political. The last thing I want to be is responsible for disseminating hatred and intolerance.

Last edited:
You've only just noticed ?
Wayne's being getting personal for years !
In fact , I've lost count how many people on here have mentioned it to him.
He mentions me in every other post he makes !
Best way to look at it is , it demonstrates his intolerance to others views , and it gets to him to a point where he loses the argument.
Intolerance of your views

So you know that all of that is true?
Did you listen to the same background for the right - I doubt it.

I have said this already, both sides are being manipulated by the same paymasters. Both sided and I will say it again - both sides.
If you want to be manipulated then only listen to one side.
no I agree both sides are being manipulated

Take no notice of the media or social media. Unless you are there its normally an illusion framed for your consumption in the great world of divide and rule.

Take a deep breath, maybe have a smooth drink, relax and float 10,000 feet above the scenes that are going on currently.

Look closely with a totally open mind and you will see the strings attached to both sides as they dance.
Look to the top of the strings and see the ‘elites, corporations, special interest groups’ etc pulling both sets of strings.
This is not an intellectual act, the brain will not tell you but a force will draw back the curtains on your mind, an awakening.

If you are scared of opening yourself to the reality then just keep arguing for your perceived corners but maybe its better that way as once seen it cannot be unseen.