#COVID19 | Page 316 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Cummings has been getting heckled by his neighbours as he walked down his own street tonight. Certainly doesn't feel like this one will go away in a hurry.

Surely there is a Tory distraction story incoming?
It was supposed to be the schools. Nobody noticed.

Boris wasn't even supposed to be giving the briefing tonight. Maybe he's defrosting the fridge so couldn't hide like usual. Basically, his minder sent him out to take some pressure off. Don't think it worked very well.

I think they should both go now.

To pick up on a previous conversation with Ingy. His own defence is that he wanted his sister to drop off food on the doorstep and for him to get childcare.
They didn't get any childcare while in the North.
The idea that nobody else could deliver food is just laughable.
Lies. Lies. Lies.

Boris wasn't even supposed to be giving the briefing tonight. Maybe he's defrosting the fridge so couldn't hide like usual. Basically, his minder sent him out to take some pressure off. Don't think it worked very well.

To pick up on a previous conversation with Ingy. His own defence is that he wanted his sister to drop off food on the doorstep and for him to get childcare.
Lies. Lies. Lies.

Yes quite...yesterday was their mistake. Cummings should have apologised and resigned. Now the entire cabinet are compromised and more importantly so are the police and the entire lockdown message.

The arrogance is colossal.

Lies. Lies. Lies.
A reporter has now talked to Cummings's mother.

She says his trip coincided with the death of his uncle. She complains that they are a grieving family and no one has taken account of that.

So as many journalists are speculating, the "emergency childcare" defence is 100% horseshit

A reporter has now talked to Cummings's mother.

She says his trip coincided with the death of his uncle. She complains that they are a grieving family and no one has taken account of that.

So as many journalists are speculating, the "emergency childcare" defence is 100% horseshit

And the small fact that his uncle died after his first trip to Durham.

Tomorrow's Daily Mail front page...

View attachment 39602
The same planet they were on when the Daily Mail and others backed these twats 4 years ago.

Lies about about a lockdown road trip or three is no worse than lying about the odd £365m/week back from the EU, 76m Turkish Immigrants flooding the EU, and of course the easiest deal in history.

I think maybe the Mail, and others should look up what hypocrisy means.

The same planet they were on when the Daily Mail and others backed these twats 4 years ago.

Lies about about a lockdown road trip or three is no worse than lying about the odd £365m/week back from the EU, 76m Turkish Immigrants flooding the EU, and of course the easiest deal in history.

I think maybe the Mail, and others should look up what hypocrisy means.
So much this.

How long ago was their front page "IT'S NOT LIKE HE WAS SEEING A LOVER"..?

Because you don't grasp their role and it's tedious when the extremists from both sides single them out for bias.
I don't grasp their role? You've admitted now that the bbc have been told to toe the line and the bbc are worried about losing what they've got.
Its not hard to spot how the bbc treat other political parties from the Tories.

I don't think it's fair on hounding Cummings outside his house. It's not fair on his wife, children or his neighbours.

I also think that the uproar should be more about how our govt have not handled this pandemic. They had the time to plan and get things in place yet ignored all advice and went their own way.

They're responsible for many deaths. People are still dying & we're still letting front line staff down.

Those Tory MP's that have backed Cummings should never be trusted again.

I don't grasp their role? You've admitted now that the bbc have been told to toe the line and the bbc are worried about losing what they've got.
Its not hard to spot how the bbc treat other political parties from the Tories.

No I haven't lol don't force me into making bird noises.