#COVID19 | Page 318 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Just watching the media rabble door stepping public enemy number one. Not much social distancing going on there, I wonder who they were working for? They would argue perhaps with some justification that they were just doing what is necessary to keep the world going round.i suppose.

Surely when you are dealing with scum like Cummings anti social distancing rules apply.

I would have thought that the futility of trying to justify the unjustifiable would even resonate with a pompous git like you; obviously not.

Cummings is now going to give a public statement later today.

What the fuck is happening in this Country?

His excuses are a matter for him, his employers and, hopefully, the Police.

Was Henderson or Catherine Calderwood given the chance to appear before the Worlds media and allowed to justify their actions?

Were they fuck!

They had the good grace to acknowledge they had done wrong and to resign.

The one and only question which should be put to this loathsome c * n t is "being unelected, with what authority do you stand before us today?" followed by a mic drop.

Surely when you are dealing with scum like Cummings anti social distancing rules apply.

I would have thought that the futility of trying to justify the unjustifiable would even resonate with a pompous git like you; obviously not.

I don't think I was trying to justify anything in my post was I? Anyway dont let that get in the way of yet another abusive post aimed in my direction.

If he cares at all about the tories his statement would be an admission of guilt and an admission that he intimidated MPs into protecting him, followed by a resignation.

aaand

yet more evidence that Cummings doesn't believe the rules apply to him:
Ahead of Dominic Cummings’ public statement this afternoon, a number of people on Twitter are flagging the government’s Code of Conduct for Special Advisers which states they must not take “public part in political controversy”.

Point 14 states:

Special advisers must not take public part in political controversy, through any form of statement whether in speeches or letters to the press, or in books, social media, articles or leaflets.
They must observe discretion and express comment with moderation, avoiding personal attacks, and would not normally speak in public for their Minister or the Department.​

Last edited:
Cummings is now going to give a public statement later today.

What the fuck is happening in this Country?

His excuses are a matter for him, his employers and, hopefully, the Police.

Was Henderson or Catherine Calderwood given the chance to appear before the Worlds media and allowed to justify their actions?

Were they fuck!

They had the good grace to acknowledge they had done wrong and to resign.

The one and only question which should be put to this loathsome c * n t is "being unelected, with what authority do you stand before us today?" followed by a mic drop.
This is the most arrogant man in the most arrogant profession in the country.

What are the chances of him being capable of showing the kind of humility in front of hard questioning that would be necessary to disguise that in front of a very angry nation?

Fair play if he does. But humility and "Dominic Cummings" are not two things generally associated with each other.

Three possibilities today

1) He puts on the act of his life, shows an emotional range he isn't generally considered capable of and plays a blinder; before running home to shower and repent.

2) he is himself and it is yet another unmitigated disaster for the prime minister.

3) he says nothing more than to resign and take a little swing at the press while doing so

What are the chances of him being capable of showing the kind of humility in front of hard questioning that would be necessary to disguise that in front of a very angry nation?

Fair play if he does. But humility and "Dominic Cummings" are not two things generally associated with each other.

1) He puts on the act of his life, shows an emotional range he isn't generally considered capable of and plays a blinder; before running home to shower and repent.

2) he is himself and it is yet another unmitigated disaster for the prime minister.

3) he says nothing more than to resign and take a little swing at the press while doing so
I'm guessing 2.

I don't think it's fair on hounding Cummings outside his house. It's not fair on his wife, children or his neighbours.

I also think that the uproar should be more about how our govt have not handled this pandemic. They had the time to plan and get things in place yet ignored all advice and went their own way.

They're responsible for many deaths. People are still dying & we're still letting front line staff down.

Those Tory MP's that have backed Cummings should never be trusted again.

Forest- England his Wife writes for The Spectator - A right wing Tory boy journal

She categorically would have been behind, with her husband, some of the ideas and slogans that we have seen over the last few years from the £350m for the NHS

76 Millions Turks invading the EU

Get Brexit done

Etc

Etc

And lets not forget she has also been part of the lie and has propagated it with some of the articles she wrote about their home life when he was scurrying up and down the country

My money is on number 2.

He certainly will not be resigning; I reckon he will stroll in front of the cameras 20 or 30 minutes late, proclaiming that he does not understand what all the fuss is about, before telling the watching audience to fuck off and get some work done.

Forest- England his Wife writes for The Spectator - A right wing Tory boy journal

She categorically would have been behind, with her husband, some of the ideas and slogans that we have seen over the last few years from the £350m for the NHS

76 Millions Turks invading the EU

Get Brexit done

Etc

Etc

And lets not forget she has also been part of the lie and has propagated it with some of the articles she wrote about their home life when he was scurrying up and down the country
I get it but I didn't agree with reporters camped out Corbyn residence and door stepping him. And I don't agree with with what they're doing to Cummings.

Johnson failed again. He should of sacked Cummings a few days ago.
Instead the circus continues with #CumGate

The govt focus should be on how they're going to react to the 2nd wave of this pandemic. And to stop the reopening of Schools of more children.
Teachers shouldn't be put in this situation.

If the govt had done it's job in the first place and introduced a strict lock down to start with and hadn't relaxed the rules for the last bank holiday we would of been in a better position.

My money is on number 2.

He certainly will not be resigning; I reckon he will stroll in front of the cameras 20 or 30 minutes late, proclaiming that he does not understand what all the fuss is about, before telling the watching audience to fuck off and get some work done.
I think that you've got it spot on there. In any event if I was in the same predicament that would be my speech pretty much word for word. Oh and whilst I am on fuck you too.

The number of complaints against Cummings appears to be growing and the Police Commissioner for that area has weighed in as well.

If the Police do take action against him, not only will he have to go but Boris will have to go with him.

The number of complaints against Cummings appears to be growing and the Police Commissioner for that area has weighed in as well.

If the Police do take action against him, not only will he have to go but Boris will have to go with him.

No chance of that happening