Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 37 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Eye of the be holder and all...but have you seen them?

Yeah , picture of one doing the rounds . Not your usual crack addict prostitute plying their trade on a city street corner it has to be said.

(Not seen the previous posts about Peps mother before I posted btw so didnt realise that was what Fulford was referencing )

Yeah , picture of one doing the rounds . Not your usual crack addict prostitute plying their trade on a city street corner it has to be said.

(Not seen the previous posts about Peps mother before I posted btw so didnt realise that was what Fulford was referencing )

Not for me mate! lol

At least it won't be an STD caught this time if things go wrong.

Ha - oops, sorry Fulford, I thought the response 'brilliant' was in reference to the crack - I hadn't made that link myself.

Apologies.

"It's important during these hard times that no-one suffers from financial hardship. It does make me really proud as a manager that everyone was really keen to make sure that everyone was looked after."
Steven Gerrard
https://www.skysports.com/football/...ng-wages-amid-coronavirus-crisis-a-no-brainer

Rangers 3 month deferral - only taking 50% wages - so they can make up non-playing staff wages.

This is why the deferral option pisses me off. Rangers players (and others) are getting 50% of their undeserved wage. Why the hell should my taxes go towards making up the 80% the Gov now covers for their staff - the club isn't technically losing out or suffering, everyone else is.

Why not cut to 20% and pay the staff you work with and couldn't exist without, yourselves! Don't defer it, pay it!

To their credit it's better than some clubs reactions, but Christ sake, get a grip.

Look fine to me for a few hours of fun.
Remember Mike, you're not marrying them

With my bloody luck they'd have the house, my savings, my wifi password and power of attorney before I even got to have any fun.

lol, nah, they don't float it for me seriously. I prefer the less plastic look.

Clubs will be going out of business shortly if they keep paying wages full whack, where do players think the money comes from? Revenue streams completely dry up and thus they can no longer expect to be paid the same amount.

Its looking like safe distancing will still be in place when the schools go back till Christmas, how the hell they will manage that in a class of 30+ god knows.

Tottenham's players have been reminded of their responsibilities during the coronavirus lockdown after some were spotted flouting social distancing rules as Jose Mourinho was seen working in a public park with Tanguy Ndombele.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...nd-tottenham-issue-social-distancing-reminder

200.webp

Premier League chief executive Richard Masters has warned the league faces losing at least £1bn if the season is not completed. In a letter in reply to MP and DCMS chair Julian Knight - who had called for a windfall tax on clubs that cut the pay of non-playing staff without reducing that of players - Masters said clubs could go out of business if such a levy was imposed.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...ief-warns-of-1bn-loss-if-season-not-completed

But we can keep paying players and Execs so owners don't lose out?

Oh okay then.

200.webp