So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 24 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

I will be sure to share this impressively off target comment with fellow alumni of my alma maters Durham and Lancaster University business schools from where i have a degree in business studies and an MBA.
Coming from a puffed up primary school teacher and putting aside the sanctimonious tone that's all v. funny 🤣🤣
Liked school so much decided to stay there - how aspirational 🤔

Only cause you did it to me.
Are you sure that is how you really pluralise in Latin - 'alma maters'?
or why would you pluralise, because alma mater only applies to undergrad degrees?
In other questions, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin 😁?

I love how he says that Easter is his favourite time, yet seems to consider that it's only a single day.

I seriously wonder why someone hasn't had him taken out. He's a liability.

Taken out as in murdered you mean ?... and the Twitter lefties demonize Nigel Farage. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Taken out as in murdered you mean ?... and the Twitter lefties demonize Nigel Farage. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I said I was surprised it hasn't happened , not that I wanted it to happen ..................... just like I was surprised it didn't to happen to Obama, though for significantly different reasons.

No hypocrisy here. Just a comment on an man who is apparently happy to see lots of his fellow countrymen die if it gives him another term in that nice house on the hill.

Only cause you did it to me.
Are you sure that is how you really pluralise in Latin - 'alma maters'?
or why would you pluralise, because alma mater only applies to undergrad degrees?
In other questions, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin 😁?
You can fall back on grammar police if you wish as it's your only comeback defence.
We should ask Moonay to decide as the grammar mater.
As for the second question the answer is absolutely 0 as angels don't exist.

You can fall back on grammar police if you wish as it's your only comeback defence.
We should ask Moonay to decide as the grammar mater.
As for the second question the answer is absolutely 0 as angels don't exist.
Latin? Bloody Latin!!! Who do you think I am? ........ Jacob Rees-Bloody-Mogg? ;)

Got to say, I've no idea, so googled it. At first, I thought Daleks was right, that it referred to the place from which you graduated, but then other sites just say which you "attended".

I remember the first time I heard the phrase was in Chuck Berry's "My Ding-a-ling".

So you wise men, a question
Will the EU survive this Covid 19 crisis?
Nations will become more protectionist, less world trade, less offshore manufacturing and so allowing greater security of JIT supply chains - this is not the EU model for trade

Plus, Covid 19 is a god send for the chaps who run countries such as Poland and Hungary, who want to close their borders - they only like the EU for the hand outs they receive, if the world is poorer (and it will be) so will the EU. Consequently the handouts will be smaller (especially as the UK has now left)

A post Covid 19 world is probably not the place for a neo liberal project like the EU, it will have to change from within or die

Latin? Bloody Latin!!! Who do you think I am? ........ Jacob Rees-Bloody-Mogg? ;)

Got to say, I've no idea, so googled it. At first, I thought Daleks was right, that it referred to the place from which you graduated, but then other sites just say which you "attended".

I remember the first time I heard the phrase was in Chuck Berry's "My Ding-a-ling".
I always wondered what that song was about.

Did anyone answer Popcorn to your pop quiz? can't remember the group, unless it was also Popcorn

I said I was surprised it hasn't happened , not that I wanted it to happen ..................... just like I was surprised it didn't to happen to Obama, though for significantly different reasons.

No hypocrisy here. Just a comment on an man who is apparently happy to see lots of his fellow countrymen die if it gives him another term in that nice house on the hill.

What are the significantly different reasons ?...

Nations will become more protectionist, less world trade, less offshore manufacturing and so allowing greater security of JIT supply chains - this is not the EU model for trade

Plus, Covid 19 is a god send for the chaps who run countries such as Poland and Hungary, who want to close their borders - they only like the EU for the hand outs they receive, if the world is poorer (and it will be) so will the EU. Consequently the handouts will be smaller (especially as the UK has now left)

A post Covid 19 world is probably not the place for a neo liberal project like the EU, it will have to change from within or die
Every cloud ......!
Get it gone - Covid and the EU

What are the significantly different reasons ?...

I thought that Obama would get taken out by either a group - or an individual - not happy about him being their first black President.

With Trump, though he's upset many groups, factions and countries, I was thinking more of a CIA hit-job, embarrassed at having such a moron in charge of their country. I've probably watched and read too many thrillers !

If Trump were to be assassinated, it would be unlikely for it to be from a protest group or individual. This would have been far more likely for Obama.

I thought that Obama would get taken out by either a group - or an individual - not happy about him being their first black President.

With Trump, though he's upset many groups, factions and countries, I was thinking more of a CIA hit-job, embarrassed at having such a moron in charge of their country. I've probably watched and read too many thrillers !

If Trump were to be assassinated, it would be unlikely for it to be from a protest group or individual. This would have been far more likely for Obama.

If someone got under my skin as much as he does yours I would totally blank them from my thought processes and get on with life. It can't be good for you being constantly irritated....what does Joy think ?

Yes. Of course it will. If anything, it will make them stronger, as they are currently all together, "fighting" the same common enemy, strengthening bonds.

It doesn't need to be about handouts. It's also about sharing. Resources, expertise, buying power. Yes, it may need to change, and yes, that might mean that some decide to leave (because they were in it for the wrong reasons in the first place), but that might/would make the EU stronger.

Will we join the EU programme to procure ventilators? Who knows. At the moment, we haven't, apparently. I'm sure there's some "logic" for that, but I'm buggered if I can think of it.

ASEAN works. The USA works. Hell, even a Farmers' co-operative works. The EU was working too.

In my opinion of course.

Yes. Of course it will. If anything, it will make them stronger, as they are currently all together, "fighting" the same common enemy, strengthening bonds.

It doesn't need to be about handouts. It's also about sharing. Resources, expertise, buying power. Yes, it may need to change, and yes, that might mean that some decide to leave (because they were in it for the wrong reasons in the first place), but that might/would make the EU stronger.

Will we join the EU programme to procure ventilators? Who knows. At the moment, we haven't, apparently. I'm sure there's some "logic" for that, but I'm buggered if I can think of it.

ASEAN works. The USA works. Hell, even a Farmers' co-operative works. The EU was working too.

In my opinion of course.

So say the EU procured 5000 ventilators, how would you decide how and where they were distributed?

If someone got under my skin as much as he does yours I would totally blank them from my thought processes and get on with life. It can't be good for you being constantly irritated....what does Joy think ?

I've already had a strong dislike for folk who "do over" others hindley. Whether they be bullies, bullshitters, or folk who hide behind privilege, I've never had any time for any of 'em.

Trump, Johnson, Tim Martin, Sir Philip Green, etc. ...... I wouldn't piss on 'em if they were on fire.

I'm not particularly constantly irritated ......... it's just that they and the result of their actions are prominent in the news at the moment.

Trump is patently unsuitable for the position he's in. The think I can't fathom is the hold he has over the Republican Senators. It's frightening.

So say the EU procured 5000 ventilators, how would you decide how and where they were distributed?
Well Italy and Spain need the majority, so I suppose it would need to be done by the number of critical patients.

However, if we aren't in with them, and the first batch of 5000 goes to the EU, and maybe even the next batch of 5000 too, and only then do we start to get some - possibly at a higher price, cos our order didn't hit the same price break - would you be happy?

Well Italy and Spain need the majority, so I suppose it would need to be done by the number of critical patients.

However, if we aren't in with them, and the first batch of 5000 goes to the EU, and maybe even the next batch of 5000 too, and only then do we start to get some - possibly at a higher price, cos our order didn't hit the same price break - would you be happy?

You suppose... We’ve already had the major EU countries refusing to export medical products to Italy. I wouldn’t have much confidence in Germany and France handing them the majority of the ventilators.

You suppose... We’ve already had the major EU countries refusing to export medical products to Italy. I wouldn’t have much confidence in Germany and France handing them the majority of the ventilators.

That would be the fair thing to do.

And my question to you?