So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 22 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

He's still a little blunt in his approach yet. I'm coaching him on the subtle, but cutting use of sarcasm.

It's a methodology that works. Like Diane Abbot's abacus, you can count on it.
;)
Wonder if he spell checked misspell ? as it's a tricky one 😉🤣

During the crisis so far, we have seen fish return to the waters of Venice and a 50% decrease in air polution.
With the town centres now empty and Greggs and McDonalds closing, will the pigeons fuck off back to the woods and the seagulls back to the seaside?

During the crisis so far, we have seen fish return to the waters of Venice and a 50% decrease in air polution.
With the town centres now empty and Greggs and McDonalds closing, will the pigeons fuck off back to the woods and the seagulls back to the seaside?
Doubtful their having a field day supping from the drip trays in spoons - pigeons the new Wigan monday afternoon club 🤣

What about them toe nails?

Out of interest - is this the kind of "ahem" balanced view you impart to your doe eyed impressionable students ? If so it's no wonder why the rise of disaffected little loves continues.
In my own "life" experience the harder you work relative to similar ability level folk the more successful you become.
Something for nothing isn't a thing (unless you choose to live on benefits😉)
The amount of grads who have asked me for advancement / more dosh in a business orientated work situation simply because they have some wanky degree in a non job specific subject from some third rate "new" university beggars belief.
Educators - far far removed from being "key workers" - sat at home as usual, looking down on people and tutting.😁

Sounds like another one who proved that he can make it despite education rather than because of it. We'll done, my friend.

Sounds like another one who proved that he can make it despite education rather than because of it. We'll done, my friend.
I will be sure to share this impressively off target comment with fellow alumni of my alma maters Durham and Lancaster University business schools from where i have a degree in business studies and an MBA.
Coming from a puffed up primary school teacher and putting aside the sanctimonious tone that's all v. funny 🤣🤣
Liked school so much decided to stay there - how aspirational 🤔

Well, Johnson's buggered up his lockdown, but not lockdown statement tonight.

HE should have unequivocally made clear that travelling to work is only permissable for workers in jobs designated as "key". This is what it says on Government twitter & website.

But, he didn't. He said folk should only travel if it's essential cos they can't work from home.

A couple of Whatsapp groups I'm on are totally confused. A plasterer saying of course it's essential he travels, cos a) the woman wants her lounge doing, and b) he wants paying for it.

Understandable.

It’s just being stepped up. If no improvement the next step will be specific workers only. To be honest there are so many essential workers such as from the obvious emergency workers to refuse collectors, supermarket staff etc. Your mate will have to defer his clients wallpapering.

The maths on social distancing and how it limits the spread is extremely stark. It has to be done if you can, lifesaving really.

If we banned all flights to and from the UK for a month and people actually stayed inside 2 weeks ago we would of already been over the worst by far already, sadly people think they are bigger than the government and do what they please which has only made things drag on longer.

Here is a metaphor for them people, you are standing on a beach and you see a big wave coming over the horizon. You have two choices, stand there and pretend it's never gonna reach, only to realise it's a tsunami when it's too late and it hits you, or take high ground as soon as possible and avoid the tsunami ever reaching you. People don't realise the severity until it hits them right in the face.

It’s just being stepped up. If no improvement the next step will be specific workers only. ......

That's just it. This announcement is key workers only to travel to work ........according to Gov website. However, that's not the impression Johnson gave.

Let's just hope this time, it's way way better adhered to.

The unions are behind the Conservative PM, which I think demonstrates the gravity of the situation.

Sadly though Moonay it seems Mike Ashley is as confused as your mate. This bell end is saying his Sports Direct shops will stay even as he thinks they are essential. Or at least a spokesman has. Morons.

The unions are behind the Conservative PM, which I think demonstrates the gravity of the situation.

Sadly though Moonay it seems Mike Ashley is as confused as your mate. This bell end is saying his Sports Direct shops will stay even as he thinks they are essential. Or at least a spokesman has. Morons.

WH Smith doing similar, their CEO has told his staff they are an essential service and are asking the government to confirm that status, hope there is no panic buying of biros !!

I've seen that. Unbelievable.