Coronavirus | Page 93 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

We’d all like to think so, but if there’s physically not enough equipment to go round the reality will be very different when two people need the same stuff.

I don’t know the legal side of it, and a bit dangerous putting things I'm told on the web given it could be wrong - but I can’t see a way around it when we get to a point we have a few k deaths per day.

Oh for sure, decisions need to be made and people should be talking to loved ones asking what they would want. I put a link up the other day about these sorts of conversations.

My personal take was if anyone younger, fitter or with kids needs the same machine I need, they have to have it. That is what the doctors would deduce anyway, but they shouldn't be forced to make the judgement if it can be avoided and with my feelings made clear, it would have been avoided (for them).

Same as in 2012 when I was in seriously bad shape with the brain aches, I had a power of attorney done so no one had to make horrible decisions, I'd made the decision. Turn the machine off and save electric! lol

It's usually patient requested wish as an outcome - the issue here is patient presumably not making that choice personally. The daughter is claiming she was rang and told the 'home' had made the decision - so accepted - then got angry and took to twitter to contact the BBC.

So there's a lot of unknowns on this one so far.

Unlike the Sun to be accurate - but this is mostly true I believe
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3057345/do-not-resuscitate-order-tom-petty-uk-dnr-forms/

Ah right, things have changed then. When I looked many moons ago (for relatively obvious reasons) they had no legal standing in the UK, just places like America.

It shows Rust swimming backstroke in the pool as hotel staff and police urge her to get out. When she refuses one officer strips down to his boxer shorts, jumps into the water and drags her out while another officer puts her in handcuffs, other British holidaymakers cheer as she is arrested.

Makes you proud doesn't it? :surrender::slap:

Hope the cheering was for the police, not for her.

Such a shame the story didn't go ..........

When she refuses one officer strips down to his boxer shorts, jumps into the water and holds her head under the water until the only humane thing for an idiot like this happened.

Same as in 2012 when I was in seriously bad shape with the brain aches, I had a power of attorney done so no one had to make horrible decisions, I'd made the decision. Turn the machine off and save electric! lol

Did you put a note in about keeping the computer that powers Vital Villa or on, or did you not think about us during that time :grinning:

Makes you proud doesn't it? :surrender::slap:

Hope the cheering was for the police, not for her.

Such a shame the story didn't go ..........

When she refuses one officer strips down to his boxer shorts, jumps into the water and holds her head under the water until the only humane thing for an idiot like this happened.

Yes it was, the Brits in the hotel wanted her arrested from the sound byte I heard

Excuse my language but how difficult is it for the fucking Government, to be clear in their message and instructions?

Half the builders are closing half aren't. A building project in view from my window is ongoing and no way are they 2 metres apart, meanwhile, over the hill by me, the other building site has been closed.

Amateurs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52034586

And meanwhile, the opposition have a failure as their leader whilst the 300 year leadership campaign continues.

You couldn't make this shit up could you?

Essential retailers
After strict new restrictions were brought in by government earlier this week, it issued a list of “essential retailers”, such as Halfords, that are allowed to stay open. They include:

• Supermarkets and other food shops
  • Pharmacies
  • Off-licences and licensed shops selling alcohol, including those within breweries
  • Petrol stations
  • Newsagents
  • Bicycle shops
  • Home and hardware stores
  • Launderettes and dry cleaners
  • Garages
  • Pet shops
  • Post offices
  • Banks

Where’s it being reported that mosques aren’t closing? I just haven’t seen it that’s all.
Or are the mainstream purposely not reporting it?

Apart from some radical, looney faith leader I thought they all would.

Where’s it being reported that mosques aren’t closing? I just haven’t seen it that’s all.
Or are the mainstream purposely not reporting it?

Apart from some radical, looney faith leader I thought they all would.

Birmingham Central Mosque is closed. But like every other walk of life there is someone or some organisation that won't abide by the advice.