Johnson on TV tonight | Page 6 | Vital Football

Johnson on TV tonight

Nobs knows others before me as do many others people. The problem was there was no information or medical tests I was told Asthma and had no reason to doubt that.

Chris you did not have Covid-19. If you had had it many more people would have died from it by now.
Pneumonia has become more and more commonplace in the UK in recent years.

Mixing with your son who has it is incredibly foolish putting your life and others’ at risk. Suggest you go into self-isolation pronto.
Even if you believe there’s only a 1% chance of me being right You’d be stupid not to protect yourself and others.

I had been fairly complimentary about the governments handling of this so far ....... but why say we are in lockdown on Monday and now we obviously are not in lockdown.
The original message was if you aint an essential worker then stay home. Next they add a new category to the essential worker list covering any building worker.
Now its, if anyone cannot work from home and their employment place is open then its ok to travel to work.

Is this economics before peoples health or will there be a true shutdown once the self employed thingy has been announced?

They've also been quite clear that non- essential online sales can continue but then people have to work in warehouses supplying them. I work in just such a place where little social distancing is being enforced. I'm fortunate in that my role enables me to keep away from others but for most that's not possible. Delivery drivers are still going out 2 or 3 to a van, all crowding into their office every morning and huddling around in the smoking shelter. Management are doing nothing to enforce different ways of working. For all those saying the government are doing a great job they haven't got a grip on this at all and it is undermining the point of telling everyone else to stay at home.

Shirley, with this stage being lockdown, the total success we are having from it means the next stage is meltdown.

The government's job to control the spread of this epidemic is fantastically complicated. It was a bit confusing for us at first but no one should be in any doubt now about what they need to do. Almost all walks of life have been covered in the regular bulletins up to date and if by chance you are unsure then just apply some common sense. I know people who are always complaining about the 'Nanny State' and are now complaining because they have not been told what to do. You stay in and check the official information that is absolutely everywhere. A few companies (Wetherspoons, Virgin, Sports Direct) have taken the piss and a few more (construction industry and warehousing) have shown poor management in protecting their workforce. They will be dealt with by further government action or backlash from us as customers who will remember who the bad guys were when this is all over.

They've also been quite clear that non- essential online sales can continue but then people have to work in warehouses supplying them. I work in just such a place where little social distancing is being enforced. I'm fortunate in that my role enables me to keep away from others but for most that's not possible. Delivery drivers are still going out 2 or 3 to a van, all crowding into their office every morning and huddling around in the smoking shelter. Management are doing nothing to enforce different ways of working. For all those saying the government are doing a great job they haven't got a grip on this at all and it is undermining the point of telling everyone else to stay at home.
Are you just one of those lefties politicising it?;)

For all those who that praised the self made multi millionaires/billionaires, nice to see Tim Martin, Richard Branson and Mike Ashley exposed for what they are. Hope people remember if/when the crisis is averted.

By the way, London Bridge underground station was extremely quiet today, a step in the right direction :clap:

Chris you did not have Covid-19. If you had had it many more people would have died from it by now.

Mixing with your son who has it is incredibly foolish putting your life and others’ at risk. Suggest you go into self-isolation pronto.
Even if you believe there’s only a 1% chance of me being right You’d be stupid not to protect yourself and others.
Given that my son only shows normal flu symptoms I believe you are wrong.i have had the flu jab. I did have the symptoms of this virus. I am far from the only person saying this.This virus was undiagnosed for a while in this country of that I am certain. That was almost certainly the same in other countries.

Given the words they describe this virus was exactly what I had and a long way from what my son has but we can't be test i know i am right.But the fact remains I must isolate as this government has not tested me.Nor was the health professionals that I saw during my illness told that it could be a possibility.My illness did not respond to inhalers but felt like Asthma. I change to a stronger inhaler made no difference. That's when I could have died .Maybe if I had something would have happened earlier.

Given the words they describe this virus was exactly what I had and a long way from what my son has but we can't be test i know i am right.But the fact remains I must isolate as this government has not tested me.Nor was the health professionals that I saw during my illness told that it could be a possibility.My illness did not respond to inhalers but felt like Asthma. I change to a stronger inhaler made no difference. That's when I could have died .Maybe if I had something would have happened earlier.

Either way cannot be disproven as others in other countries were diagnosed as pneumonia.
One theory is that Italy is getting it so badly because they had the virus very early on but it appeared as flu or pneumonia. Without proper testing its hard to prove anything.

Yes who, the symptoms of coronavirus are not exceptional or unique. We’ve had headaches, temperatures, pneumonia in our household over the last six months but these are symptoms of many (less deadly) illnesses.

Yes who, the symptoms of coronavirus are not exceptional or unique. We’ve had headaches, temperatures, pneumonia in our household over the last six months but these are symptoms of many (less deadly) illnesses.
I never had a temputure or a headache and did not produce anything from my nose or mouth. I simply felt weak and was non stop coughing so much that I bruised my back such was the violence of it.i also could not breath but never had any sort of temputure.I never felt unwell in the normal sense of the word.
Given what we now know my symptoms are exactly what I am being told to look out for.I went to work because I felt and was told it was Asthma.

I never had a temputure or a headache and did not produce anything from my nose or mouth. I simply felt weak and was non stop coughing so much that I bruised my back such was the violence of it.i also could not breath but never had any sort of temputure.I never felt unwell in the normal sense of the word.

So you’re just an asthmatic who had a bad cough then? Must be coronavirus 🤦🏻‍♂️

I did and so did some of my colleagues back in November/December, dry hacking cough, fever followed by a few days of tiredness and severe aching joints. One even had severe breathing difficulties. We all put it down to a dose of man flu as it only lasted for about a week from start to finish and most of us regularly have the flu jab.

Shirley, with this stage being lockdown, the total success we are having from it means the next stage is meltdown.
Are we in lockdown? How do we even define the word? This is why Mr Johnson (as I am being told I must refer to him) has been keen to avoid the word. Why are the public so obsessed with the word?
All over social media I see questions like "So? Are we in lockdown now?" What does it matter what we call it, the restrictions are quite clear, we just need to stick to them or use common sense or ask when we're not sure.
My colleague is divorced and his kids live with his ex. According to government advice, he's allowed to still have his kids on his weekends off but has decided that as they have been isolating with their mum (no symptoms), they will be better off staying with her. That's a massive sacrifice but he has applied common sense for the good of himself, his kids and the general public. Maybe some others need to do the same.
As mentioned above, there are constant complaints about the state telling us what to do, now all we get is "they should have put us into.lockdown weeks ago".
This is seriously starting to grip my sh*t

Today, people sunbathing on Shepards Bush common and having to be dispersed by police having to use megaphones telling them to go home.You really couldn't make this shit up. Think its time the police started shooting the dumb/stupid and selfish. Put them out of their misery and save the lives if the vulnerable at the same time.

People sunbathing on Shepards Bush common having to be dispersed by police today having to use megaphones telling them to go home. You really couldn't make this shit up. Think its time the police started shooting the dumb/stupid and selfish. Put them out of their misery and save the lives if the vulnerable at the same time.

absolute pricks, the lot of them