Brexit Day! | Page 61 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be students of rich families who, instead of going goat-herding in Patagonia over the summer can do what I did when I was a student, and work on the farms/fields for money.
I'll do it now for the cause, along with many I'm sure. Maybe just a few of the rabid remainers, who are very happy to slag this nation and its people off, in favour of a superstate, will sneer at this request and not pull their weight.
We're all different I suppose.
Hmm, pretty arrogant attitude there. It does take all sorts.

You totally misunderstood everything

Well explain what you do mean, since you are fond of posting links without making it clear what you mean, other than it being anti-Brexit, anti-Boris and anti-Tory.

You are posting about a pandemic in a Brexit thread, which obviously means you think there is a link. You also posted a link that we need 70,000 people to pick crops, with another dig at Brexit. Why not try to explain ?

Last edited:
In amongst some snippets of information you come up with some drivel. For right or for wrong Brexit is nothing to do with convid19 or have you not been reading the news.

Did I say it had anything to do with Covid?

Did you read the article?

This is exactly what will happen once we Brexit and far worse

But some have been saying it for ages

We are just seeing it in a microcosm of it with this pandemic

Farmers have started seeing the error of voting in the Tories and for Brexit

The penny started to drop with the flooding

Last edited:
Well explain what you do mean, since you are fond of posting links without making it clear what you mean, other than it being anti-Brexit, anti-Boris and anti-Tory.

You are posting about a pandemic in a Brexit thread, which obviously means you think there is a link. You also posted a link that we need 70,000 people to pick crops, with another dig at Brexit. Why not try to explain ?

I think you got the gist of it

"it being anti-Brexit, anti-Boris and anti-Tory"

I just realised that this link was not in my original post that you and Polly are moaning about so apologies for that

Was doing it off my phone

Also this is another example of what will be coming

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...e-coronavirus-count-tops-200000-39054852.html

Last edited:
QUOTE="Pearced, post: 2234545, member: 8692"]The numbers are fudged. Quality jobs are way fewer than before the Tories took over 9 years ago.[/QUOTE]
Yeah they are normally let over in the tin.However my 'street fave is Coconut and they are in the Blue wrappers chap.Cracking!

QUOTE="Pearced, post: 2234545, member: 8692"]The numbers are fudged. Quality jobs are way fewer than before the Tories took over 9 years ago.
Yeah they are normally let over in the tin.However my 'street fave is Coconut and they are in the Blue wrappers chap.Cracking![/QUOTE]
Coconut?
You monster.

Did I say it had anything to do with Covid?

Did you read the article?

This is exactly what will happen once we Brexit and far worse

But some have been saying it for ages

We are just seeing it in a microcosm of it with this pandemic

Farmers have started seeing the error of voting in the Tories and for Brexit

The penny started to drop with the flooding

The clue is in the link title. Coronavirus.

The clue is in the link title. Coronavirus.

Pipe down son you were wrong get over it

Just like the EU and the ventilators

So those vibrators you were thinking about they were obviously on your mind

Are you sure they weren't butt plugs you were thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.