Luton Home | Page 3 | Vital Football

Luton Home

Bologan was ill rather than injured when he came off last week so in theory he should've shaken off the bug or whatever was bothering him. But 100% agree seeing him in the starting 11 does give you a lot more confidence.

Your theory has been proven correct. Did you know or was it a guess?

Got a feeling this will be a high score game, I'm gonna go for 3-2 Wigan with a possible 3-3 draw. But maybe with big kip and Balogun we will keep our 4TH clean sheet on the bounce. So yeah, I'm terrible at predictions

That was as gutless as it can get. Horrible to watch. Players don't seem to have the character to step up in 6 pointers. Players need to learn how to man up in pressure games. Only positive we didn't lose and have not conceded in just over 360 minutes of football.

If we had got a draw at WBA and won this there would be no complaints, Luton did a job on us today, as we did on Reading and WBA, they played a high line closed us down quickly and used the wind in the second half, banging long high balls at us picking up the second ball deep in our half, then going to ground easily to get free kicks, the excellent delivery of those free kicks really tested us and caused us some problems, though we dealt with them, something we may not have done earlier in the season.

One complaint, why can our dead balls not be delivered with the same quality as the luton lad did.

A points a point. Frustrating as it is today ten points from 12 is tremendous form. We remain on an unbeaten run and another clean sheet.

Much more dissapointed in the Boro score as they will now believe they can kick on again. Obviously we aren't safe but I just don't see us finishing below Barnsley or Luton and Hull are abysmal. I think we'll be six/seven points clear of it all at Easter and well on our way to staying up.

If we had got a draw at WBA and won this there would be no complaints, Luton did a job on us today, as we did on Reading and WBA, they played a high line closed us down quickly and used the wind in the second half, banging long high balls at us picking up the second ball deep in our half, then going to ground easily to get free kicks, the excellent delivery of those free kicks really tested us and caused us some problems, though we dealt with them, something we may not have done earlier in the season.

One complaint, why can our dead balls not be delivered with the same quality as the luton lad did.

I don't blame Cook today, though the whole team didnt match the bottle Luton showed, but I honestly felt this game shouted the two new lads then the same old tried and test subs that rarely make an impact in these types of games. Dobre seems to have that cocky attitude that would be well suited to come on in this type of game.

I don't blame Cook today, though the whole team didnt match the bottle Luton showed, but I honestly felt this game shouted the two new lads then the same old tried and test subs that rarely make an impact in these types of games. Dobre seems to have that cocky attitude that would be well suited to come on in this type of game.

How do you know "Dobre seems to have that cocky attitude that would be well suited to come on in this type of game" ?

And how would this game have suited him ?

How do you know "Dobre seems to have that cocky attitude that would be well suited to come on in this type of game" ?

And how would this game have suited him ?

Seems: From that I mean, from the interviews I have seen of him, he seems extremely confident in himself. That confidence in your own ability may of been beneficial in a game we were huffing and puffing at best.

Disappointing, but as LMB says, four points from today and WBA would have been snapped up beforehand.

Another clean sheet too. Can't moan at that.

Just glad Macca didn't get on to ruin the day for all of us.

It felt like normal service at home had resumed.....very little threat on goal, carrying a few passengers, a distinctive lack of fight & desire given that this was a 6 pointer. We seemed to go into our shell despite the confidence that should be in abundance after our recent performances. Such a shame cos Luton have to be one of the worst sides I've seen at the DW this season & given what 3 points would have done for us is a big loss.