Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st | Page 16 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final March 1st

Plenty of tickets being sold by the online ticket agencies into the Man City end, so you must conclude from that as City had loads of tickets available from their official source that they couldnt shift its Villa fans buying them up.

I expect to see little pockets of Villa fans in the £100 seats at least

Why did City get a couple of hundred more tickets than us? Same thing happened with Fulham I remember, so it must be the east stand allocation is slightly larger.

Anyway, onto the game - just say we play an absolute blinder, tactically we get the better of them and a miracle happens and we win... hear me out. What happens in the league? Does that give us a massive boost or are we left mentally exhausted from such a triumph?

Why did City get a couple of hundred more tickets than us? Same thing happened with Fulham I remember, so it must be the east stand allocation is slightly larger.

Anyway, onto the game - just say we play an absolute blinder, tactically we get the better of them and a miracle happens and we win... hear me out. What happens in the league? Does that give us a massive boost or are we left mentally exhausted from such a triumph?
Because they get higher attendances which is probably the fairest way to do it. I do think though the FA should hold back 5% or 10% of the allocation to each club (roughly 3590-7000 total) and then reallocate base on the actual demand from each club

You would hope it would give us a boost of confidence to go on and get the points we need, but no one does "after the Lord Mayors show" like Villa.

Didnt notice any great leap in the performance and commitment levels following the Leicester game.

Apologies if this has been asked before on this thread,who do you think should start in goal.nyland who has played every round and has been outstanding.or Reina who has vital cup final experience.:utv:

For me, Nyland. Reina was poor v Saints, including a few sloppy passes out that caused problems.

Apologies if this has been asked before on this thread,who do you think should start in goal.nyland who has played every round and has been outstanding.or Reina who has vital cup final experience.:utv:

Whoever is deemed the keeper who is more likely to help us win a medal. No one will remember Nyland was shafted in even a couple of months if we pull off a miracle.

I’ve no time for sentiment when a cup (or Wembley humiliation) is at stake.

Reina has been sloppy and thinks the outfield players are all Barcelona graduates, but he’s played in some huge games. His experience is important on the weekend one way or another.

Whoever is deemed the keeper who is more likely to help us win a medal. No one will remember Nyland was shafted in even a couple of months if we pull off a miracle.

I’ve no time for sentiment when a cup (or Wembley humiliation) is at stake.

Reina has been sloppy and thinks the outfield players are all Barcelona graduates, but he’s played in some huge games. His experience is important on the weekend one way or another.
Very true experience is worth more than gold with occasion's like this.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Smith plays Nyland and we regret it in the first 20 mins. It would sum up the season.

It’s impossible to say, Nyland could start and play a blinder, Reina might not start and only in a parallel universe would we know if he fucked up.

The closer I get to Sunday the more negative I get about the final.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Smith plays Nyland and we regret it in the first 20 mins. It would sum up the season.

It’s impossible to say, Nyland could start and play a blinder, Reina might not start and only in a parallel universe would we know if he fucked up.

The closer I get to Sunday the more negative I get about the final.
My only worry is the 6 city put past nyland could play on his mind.

Nyland looked totally on top of his game against Leicester. Reina has experience but I don't think his reactions are now as good as Nyland's. Reina's made some good saves but that's what he's paid for. Nyland got us to the final. Reina's mistakes in the last game were as bad as anything Nyland has done since he's been with us.

Also Nyland is playing for his career. Reina isn't.

Oh by the way I was at both Man Utd and the Bournemouth match, sardines come to mind, but brilliant support....
I was at the manu game. One of the first VP games I went to. Still the most memorable for me. Saw theBournemouth game on TV.
Season before we lost 3-0 at walsall!

Because they get higher attendances which is probably the fairest way to do it. I do think though the FA should hold back 5% or 10% of the allocation to each club (roughly 3590-7000 total) and then reallocate base on the actual demand from each club
Fulham ?

Nyland looked totally on top of his game against Leicester. Reina has experience but I don't think his reactions are now as good as Nyland's. Reina's made some good saves but that's what he's paid for. Nyland got us to the final. Reina's mistakes in the last game were as bad as anything Nyland has done since he's been with us.

Also Nyland is playing for his career. Reina isn't.
Has reina crossed the St Marys halfway line yet?

This has got to be the first time I've ever dreaded a trip to Wembley.

I'm sure alcohol will make it fun, but really not looking forward to the drubbing.

As for the GK situation, it won't make a blind bit of difference which one plays so just reward Nyland for getting us there in the first place.