PNE (H)

Formation - hapless 🤡
Inability to see the effect at 1-0 - hapless 🤡
Failure the change at h/t - hapless 🤡
Bawling at the officials - hapless 🤡
Changes after 0-2 - hapless 🤡
Naismith to LB - hapless 🤡
Moore not Lowe off - hapless 🤡

Is there any lower this scouse fraud can sink in terms of incompetence?
When the ref went over to book him it was surprising he didn't send the fecker off for shit management

But some utter plebs on here will still defend him. You lot are as bad as him and as harmful to this club as he is.

and I bet some of those so called plebs were out supporting their team onto a couple of wins whilst you was on your winter break.

Credit to Joe Williams for having the honesty to admit that the team wasn’t good enough today and that the players were at fault for the result.

Poor first half. Much better in second half. Their first goal was a great move. Second one was poor defending by us.
Some decent chances created. Poor execution though.......or poor positioning by our players.
Lowe should have come off. No doubt.
Ref gave some absolutely diabolical decisions.
Was it a handball from Byrne's cross?

Ah well. He's never going to be sacked after back to back wins.

Turn Boro over and some pain might go away.

Five defenders. Three defensive midfielders. At home. To a kind of ok ish team.

Fair enough to set up like that away to Leeds or WBA etc, but at home to a team who are no better than us on paper is unforgivable.

Relegation guaranteed. We're not adrift and with an even remotely competent manager I'd say we were in with a good shout to stay up... But with 🤡 we may as well just resign ourselves to the inevitability of League One next year.

Worst manager in our club's entire history. By a mile. How he still has a job is beyond me, but he won't get sacked. Scouse Mafia are seeing to it that our club is dismantled slowly and painfully.

I despair. Nothing else to do.

and I bet some of those so called plebs were out supporting their team onto a couple of wins whilst you was on your winter break.

TBF Lazys.....PC's team set up n tactics, added to our usual lackluster performances( the previous 2 obv an exception) are driving fans away. Folk on here haven't suddenly just gone 'Cook out' it's gradually been gaining momentum for a fair few months & has probably added even more after today's baffling team selection & substitutions.
Do you still see him as the man to get us out of relegation?

TBF Lazys.....PC's team set up n tactics, added to our usual lackluster performances( the previous 2 obv an exception) are driving fans away. Folk on here haven't suddenly just gone 'Cook out' it's gradually been gaining momentum for a fair few months & has probably added even more after today's baffling team selection & substitutions.
Do you still see him as the man to get us out of relegation?

I agreed with every single word he said bar the last paragraph about some of our fellow supporters.

Thing is we had a fluke result at Leeds. And a last min win at home to sheff Wed. That was just covering the cracks up scoring goals this season as been a problem and as bad as Windass was we let him go out on loan

Cooks shocking tactics and team selection cost us today. Preston looked very good at times but I think if we’d been more positive and looked to play football we could’ve got something out of the game. After being a bit more optimistic after the last couple of results, today confirmed that under Cook we’re going down. He’s fucking clueless.
I’ve tried to be patient with Lowe but he’s simply shite. Whilst Naismith has done well recently he was also dreadful today and wasn’t bringing the ball out from the back. Perhaps this was due to us having so many players being so deep. It was embarrassing how many long balls we played. There’s no need for us to play 3 centre halves and 3 holding midfielders. Some may disagree with me but I’m struggling to see how Moore starts ahead of Garner. Despite his size I dont think he’s the best of target men and he spends a lot of time moaning and feeling sorry for himself rather than bullying defenders and making their life difficult. He also backed out of a couple of challenges. I think our summer recruitment (Lowe and Moore) has been disastrous. Hopefully a couple of the recent loan signings can have an impact, we bloody need it.

Cooks shocking tactics and team selection cost us today. Preston looked very good at times but I think if we’d been more positive and looked to play football we could’ve got something out of the game. After being a bit more optimistic after the last couple of results, today confirmed that under Cook we’re going down. He’s fucking clueless.
I’ve tried to be patient with Lowe but he’s simply shite. Whilst Naismith has done well recently he was also dreadful today and wasn’t bringing the ball out from the back. Perhaps this was due to us having so many players being so deep. It was embarrassing how many long balls we played. There’s no need for us to play 3 centre halves and 3 holding midfielders. Some may disagree with me but I’m struggling to see how Moore starts ahead of Garner. Despite his size I dont think he’s the best of target men and he spends a lot of time moaning and feeling sorry for himself rather than bullying defenders and making their life difficult. He also backed out of a couple of challenges. I think our summer recruitment (Lowe and Moore) has been disastrous. Hopefully a couple of the recent loan signings can have an impact, we bloody need it.
As someone has already posted, it’s fine to park the bus against Leeds with three centre backs and a solid midfield but it’s plain to see we have not done enough work on the training ground to play three centre halves but in an attacking way. Our players looked lost and Preston exploited our nativity with the system by playing down the sides where our full backs were nowhere to be seen. I think as KDZ posted yesterday Cook wanted Dunkley in there to defend the direct balls into the box, but by doing that and sticking with three at the back to accommodate him the rest of the team suffered. I’m pleased to see the reaction after the second went in but we don’t score enough to be giving teams a two-goal head start. I was also pleased to see Joffy come on and look so lively but we cannot expect him to be our saviour. You could see in the second half our players were starting to look to give the ball to him but they can’t keep doing that in future games expecting him to dig us out of a situation because he is a 17-year-old boy. These senior pros need to up their own game and energy levels in line with Joffy’s, not hide behind his undoubted talent. If they do that and show that desire we might have a chance but we really need to start on Tuesday

Spent an hour or so on the phone earlier with a PNE season ticket holder who I used to work with, the first thing he said to me was "why do you sit back at home and not try to get forward, you are losing games anyway so why not have ago from the start like you did towards the end" he went on to say Lowe doesn't want to know he plays like a scared child and why is Geldhardt not playing instead of him ???
Flaming hell it took him one game to mark our card and see what we all do, begs the question what game are cook and royal watching, Some computer generated cartoon starring bugs bunny ??

After uncharacteristically getting the tactics right in the last 2 games normal service has been resumed by Cook unfortunately. A lot of people have already well covered the things I'd have said - too negative, poor team selection, tactics, formation and subs. But it was logic defying stuff to surrender midfield numbers to Preston when their whole game is about overloading and controlling the middle with so much movement and interchanges. Cook is normally dogmatic about his 4-2-3-1 today was one game it would've been perfectly suited for and he doesn't use it.

It was beggars belief that the formation wasn't changed after 15 mins, let alone half time as it was so blindly obvious we were getting overrun in midfield and didn't need 3 centre back against 1 striker who was practically playing as an attacking mid rather than leading the line. You didn't even need to make a sub - just stick Naismith on the left and we would've immediately stopped Preston dominating us so easily.

As soon as we went 2 down and Cook finally changed the shape to matched them in midfield we started to compete and looked drastically better and Preston looked every bit the poor away side their record suggests but it was too little too late. Even then why bring Jacobs on he hasn't had a good game all season he is a total passenger yet our new winger from Bournemouth not even on the bench. Then why it took so long to get Garner on and then for Moore was criminal while Lowe had another stinker and lasted the full 90. Taking off a 6'5 striker when all your threat is limited to crosses and set pieces is just stupid. What did we have to lose by playing 2 strikers in the final 5 or 10 mins - we desperetly needed a goal. It says it all that Alex Neil said he was made up when Cook took Moore off - we must have the only manager who makes decisions that would make decisions that makes the opposition happy and his own fans boo.

Diabolical performance from Cook - his backers were quick to ask everyone give him credit for what he got right in the last 2 so I hope they are just as quick to conceed his poor calls cost us badly today. Really frustrating as I thought we self sabotaged a great chance for 3 points. We have a good enough squad to stay up but we have the worst manager in the division dragging us down.

Correct someone who clearly knows his football
some one who clearly knows his football your correct with everything you say

Poor first half. Much better in second half. Their first goal was a great move. Second one was poor defending by us.
Some decent chances created. Poor execution though.......or poor positioning by our players.
Lowe should have come off. No doubt.
Ref gave some absolutely diabolical decisions.
Was it a handball from Byrne's cross?

Ah well. He's never going to be sacked after back to back wins.

Turn Boro over and some pain might go away.

moonay please tell you are not on a wind up, the defending (if one had the audacity to call it that) by byrne and evans for Prestons first goal was shocking, they both were static and ball watching while the Preston player who crossed it strolled, YES STROLLED, in behind them.

moonay please tell you are not on a wind up, the defending (if one had the audacity to call it that) by byrne and evans for Prestons first goal was shocking, they both were static and ball watching while the Preston player who crossed it strolled, YES STROLLED, in behind them.

Defo agree, the defending for both goals was embarrassing, but we made that goal look good, Byrne and Evans were completely ball watching. Sunday league stuff.