Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk | Page 12 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk

I fully expected to get gazumped at the last minute, so it's great to have signed Sander Berge and it's a great statement of intent to have broken our transfer record again. As someone on S2 said earlier, three years ago we signed James Hanson!

Meanwhile, a Greek journalist on Twitter (he appears legit, but who knows) has said that we have agreed a deal for Panagiotis Retsos: a loan with a summer buy out. He says that it should be confirmed tomorrow. He hasn't provided details of the price in the summer, nor if it is an option or guaranteed.

I fully expected to get gazumped at the last minute, so it's great to have signed Sander Berge and it's a great statement of intent to have broken our transfer record again. As someone on S2 said earlier, three years ago we signed James Hanson!

Meanwhile, a Greek journalist on Twitter (he appears legit, but who knows) has said that we have agreed a deal for Panagiotis Retsos: a loan with a summer buy out. He says that it should be confirmed tomorrow. He hasn't provided details of the price in the summer, nor if it is an option or guaranteed.

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/news/report-sheffield-united-striker-deal-with-panagiotis-retsos/
I had to look him up. His name sounds like something you wouldn't want your doctor to come out with.

What a day.
Sander Berge signs, Retsos and Zivkovic looking almost certain to sign. Fleck when leaving was suggested to him said "No Chance"

The players in the team will be chomping at the bit to get at Palace.
The new players will be chomping at the bit to get at them as well.

Only thing is Palace might get Jarrod Bowen, who I rate very highly

So transfer deadline day not once have I been worried about losing any of our main players during the window we have strengthened the squad where necessary broke our transfer record for the 5th time this season and I’m confident the other 2 signings are in the bag meaning 5 players in total will have come in, I have to keep pinching myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. i think this has answered a few questions regarding the prince and the board let’s be honest can you imagine the conversation between Chris and Kev if he had won the court case , maybe Rodwell and Robinson would have come in but no chance the other 3 so 👏👏👏 to the board for backing Chris
what a time to be a blade ❤️

cant ever remember being as excited over a signing as this one the calibre of player, the potential, the fee to me it speaks volumes of where we are as a club and our intent I’m honestly like a kid on Christmas Eve so wish I was going to palace

COYRAWW :wahey:

Last edited:
Can’t wait to get to work anall

🎶 he’s Norwegian
he plays for the blades with John Egan
we’ll be playing in Europe next season
his name is sander berge 🎶

🎶 he’s norwegian
along with Norwood and fleck he’s the reason

to she’s electric by oasis

credits to billy Sharp for verse one and Tom Dolby for the original verse two
top song 👍

Can’t wait to get to work anall

🎶 he’s Norwegian
he plays for the blades with John Egan

🎶 he’s norwegian
along with Norwood and fleck he’s the reason

to she’s electric by oasis

credits to billy Sharp for verse one and Tom Dolby for the original verse two
top song 👍

Nailed on to get a rendition at Palace.......

Can this now be classed as Liverpool type investment ? 😉
There would have needed to be a worldwide Beattie flu epidemic to contemplate such progress,such ambition,such a statement of intent under the previous owner. Well done SUFC ,onwards and upwards

There would have needed to be a worldwide Beattie flu epidemic to contemplate such progress,such ambition,such a statement of intent under the previous owner. Well done SUFC ,onwards and upwards
Not obsessed wi our previous owner at all are ya TT?:ROFLMAO: I wonder if BERGE will be in't squad at Palace? UP THE MIGHTY PREMIER BLADES.UTMPB

Last edited:
Don’t want to tempt fate with 6 hours left, but so far, 5 in and no key players out.
Doesn’t really seem right somehow, we are Sheffield United after all. :idea:

According to ssn we have rejected 6 approaches for freeman
really not used to this,but I’ll try and get used to it

I’m happier with this one than Zivkovic although zivko could be more of a hero he’s got a touch of the Morrison gamble about him retsos more consistent I think