Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bolton Wanderers | Page 14 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Bolton Wanderers

Dammm.
Best left back we've had for a very long time.
Mega tough to replace.
Knew he would be when he signed. A player who just needed game time to develop and boy has he.

In football manager he got into the England squad which says..... absolutely nothing as I was England manager (although he was still playing for us and we won the Championship, also me though.)

Good stuff again MA is taking us to another level, do not know why people don’t rate Akinde every game he comes on he causes the opposition problems.

Think Toffolo to Huddersfield is a done deal I suppose if we get £500k for him it softens the blow.

Technically Walker is one of the best forwards we have had at The in Bank in my lifetime, some finish tonight.

Beat Blackpool on Saturday and we are in the play off mix with plenty of home games to come.

Happy days to be an Imp.

Toffolo threw his shirt into the crowd, clapped and lingered and looked like a man sad to be leaving. I would put money on this being his last game for us. But what a cracker it was in the 2nd half!

Appleton has basically all but said he is off... similar situation to Andrade in it's better to get something now than nothing at the end of the season. Payne's possibly going too.

According to MA perhaps we need to agree a fee for Toff, O'Connor close to going and Payne we are open for offers. Or words to that effect.

Reaped the rewards last 10 mins but worked for it most of the preceding 80 against a limited side who got one lucky strike and had a dangerous corner tactic but nothing more.

Akinde and confidence, eh? One typical fluffed shot then what happened? Switch flicked on for his determined run to get in position for a nice finish, then good header from a cracking cross from young Aaron.

Ideally need everyone in tonight's squad with us come Feb 1st.

Looking forward to Saturday, second home game of the season. First one was Oxford..... I had a ticket for Bolton too, but midweeks in January don't work with work.