Man Utd Vs Aston Villa Match thread Sunday 1st Dec 4.30pm | Page 21 | Vital Football

Man Utd Vs Aston Villa Match thread Sunday 1st Dec 4.30pm

A long journey back on my favourite motorway but all worth it. Excellent point, could easily have been all 3 if we'd capitalised on our superiority in the first half but utd had to be better in the second half...because they were bloody awful in the first! Fans magnificent throughout, outsang yanited throughout....decent shift from everyone...seen Wesley described as a 'useless twat' by one poster...lovely to get that kind of support eh...sure, criticise the lad if he deserves it and we all can see he has a lot to learn but that level of abuse for one of your own is baffling to say the least. He was far from being a 'useless twat' today...one of his better performances I thought..perhaps u get a better perception when you're there and can see the whole pitch rather than watching a small screen or listening to the radio but think most there today wouldn't criticise Wesley's contribution too much. Quick shout for Konsa...another very assured performance. Tyrone's mistake leading to their first has been coming for a few games...he needs to sharpen up a bit and JM wasn't his usual self again but had a better second half. Cant be too critical though, a good point and fully deserved...which most of us would have taken at the start of the day.

Nice report Langoe. I have refrained, but I also thought that 'useless twat' was over the top.

A long journey back on my favourite motorway but all worth it. Excellent point, could easily have been all 3 if we'd capitalised on our superiority in the first half but utd had to be better in the second half...because they were bloody awful in the first! Fans magnificent throughout, outsang yanited throughout....decent shift from everyone...seen Wesley described as a 'useless twat' by one poster...lovely to get that kind of support eh...sure, criticise the lad if he deserves it and we all can see he has a lot to learn but that level of abuse for one of your own is baffling to say the least. He was far from being a 'useless twat' today...one of his better performances I thought..perhaps u get a better perception when you're there and can see the whole pitch rather than watching a small screen or listening to the radio but think most there today wouldn't criticise Wesley's contribution too much. Quick shout for Konsa...another very assured performance. Tyrone's mistake leading to their first has been coming for a few games...he needs to sharpen up a bit and JM wasn't his usual self again but had a better second half. Cant be too critical though, a good point and fully deserved...which most of us would have taken at the start of the day.

He is a useless twat for a striker. A complete waste of £22m and can’t see why anyone rates him at all. Never looks like scoring and the bloke at Sky who wasn’t listening on the radio or watching a small screen gave him 5 out of 10.
Just watch last weeks game against Newcastle. When Connors cross came in for El Ghazi to score he was the only one of our players who didn’t attack the ball.
Striker my arse.

Spot on .I have been reading this thread and wondering if I was at another game.

Anyway that had to be the weirdest goal celebration ever when Tyrone scored and everyone thought he had to be offside and Tyrone and the others just ran back to their positions. The ref gives the goal and all hell let loose didn't it.

He is a useless twat for a striker. A complete waste of £22m and can’t see why anyone rates him at all. Never looks like scoring and the bloke at Sky who wasn’t listening on the radio or watching a small screen gave him 5 out of 10.
Just watch last weeks game against Newcastle. When Connors cross came in for El Ghazi to score he was the only one of our players who didn’t attack the ball.
Striker my arse.
Wasn't it you who was complaining on one of the other threads about people saying you're too negative? And then you come out with a post like that....
So Wesley is useless because he didn't score the goal that ElGhazi scored last week?
Give some reasoned, logical thoughts to support your arguments instead of name-calling and attacks on our own players and maybe people won't see you the way you don't like to be seen....

Wasn't it you who was complaining on one of the other threads about people saying you're too negative? And then you come out with a post like that....
So Wesley is useless because he didn't score the goal that ElGhazi scored last week?
Give some reasoned, logical thoughts to support your arguments instead of name-calling and attacks on our own players and maybe people won't see you the way you don't like to be seen....

Read my fucking post as it’s written and not as you want it to read.

Spot on .I have been reading this thread and wondering if I was at another game.

Anyway that had to be the weirdest goal celebration ever when Tyrone scored and everyone thought he had to be offside and Tyrone and the others just ran back to their positions. The ref gives the goal and all hell let loose didn't it.

Yep none of us celebrated initially....which is one reason why I hate VAR....without it, we would all have gone wild because the lino was right by us and we could see he didnt put the flag up....we had to wait a minute to go mad....but was worth it! Fair play to lino....think most of us thought he was off!

Yep none of us celebrated initially....which is one reason why I hate VAR....without it, we would all have gone wild because the lino was right by us and we could see he didnt put the flag up....we had to wait a minute to go mad....but was worth it! Fair play to lino....think most of us thought he was off!

Yes. Great ball by Targett though. With the best will in the world I couldn't see Taylor making a pass like that lol.

Sadly with VAR that will become the norm half the time, just like El Ghazi's non celebration on Monday, and that didn't even go to VAR.

Striker my arse.

Ah ok....a repeat of the 'useless twat' description. Bloke at Sky and you clearly disagree with most of the Villa fans around us today as well then. Did you criticise Benteke and Juan Pablo in the same way when they struggled initially? He's a young lad who has much to learn but has ability and we need a bit of patience rather than labelling him as a 'useless twat' after 14 games and 4 goals....

Ah ok....a repeat of the 'useless twat' description. Bloke at Sky and you clearly disagree with most of the Villa fans around us today as well then. Did you criticise Benteke and Juan Pablo in the same way when they struggled initially? He's a young lad who has much to learn but has ability and we need a bit of patience rather than labelling him as a 'useless twat' after 14 games and 4 goals....

No I didn’t slag off either as you could see the potential.

Striker my arse.
He did get an assist for their second goal mind...

Good point.....one more than I thought we'd get there. The defence still looks like giving away a silly goal or two but we looked good going at them. Nice to see a villa side going forward and having a go. Grealish what a goal. Chelsea will be tough.

Mings and McGinn need to up their game. They have been mediocre since the last but one inter. Break

Just clarifying I'm happy with the point but thought we are well due a win from them, probably no better time to have at them for 3 points but lots of positives, just a little disappointed.

Delighted with the point, yes we should have won but this is villa at old Trafford against them.
Mings I think the England call up has gone to his head, thinks he's bobby Moore all of a sudden, needs to get himself back on terra firma.

Delighted with the point, yes we should have won but this is villa at old Trafford against them.
Mings I think the England call up has gone to his head, thinks he's bobby Moore all of a sudden, needs to get himself back on terra firma.

Yes, he's getting a bit too cocky on the ball and he's also always playing everyone onside , as I've noticed he want to play goalkeeper.