Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 325 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

If they were due to get a sentence that meant they would in future be released, yes , of course.

In 10, 20 years, I may still have the urge to do what you described, but then again, I may not.

That young lad who was killed in this bridge incident believed rehabilitation worked ........who am I to argue.

But sadly he was proved wrong. Sounded like a lovely lad too.

But sadly he was proved wrong. Sounded like a lovely lad too.

Nah, the bit that was wrong was the government not properly funding the rehabilitation activity, but then reducing sentences and releasing folk regardless.

Edit ................. and then Johnson jumping on the bandwagon.

I was just highlighting your hatred of all things ( as you perceive it ) privileged English and in particular their accent. Maybe other accents don't bother you as much.

The point being that his accent epitomizes what this man is all about. People are taken in by the image, just as they were in previous decades with Macmillan and Douglas-Hume. We've regressed in the sense the privileged class, the landowners and the Lords, have taken control of Parliament, and will introduce laws that will suit them and the media moguls at the Telegraph and Mail....Tory propaganda rags. Johnson is a marketing puppet in my opinion, used by the right to appeal to a certain type of gullible voter that will, in all likelihood, win them the election. A gifted academic and orator from Lower Ince or Hindley, for example, would never get the chance, and never will under the Tories!

No idea what you’re trying to say here.
Oh for heavens sake, you proposed a binary question.
A binary question cannot produce an answer because of the relative factors, both are a security risk.
Sure Corbyn has some dodgy ideas
Johnson has some strange links with Russian oligarchs, visits when For. Sec. without his security brief to 'bunga bunga' parties. Links to Lebedev who held the parties, who is ex KGB. Look it up

I actually, honestly disagree. Purely based on Johnson's track record, he has already demonstrated himself to be a risk..........as evidenced in his role as Foreign Sec.

They aren’t gonna trust a bloke who wishes to reduce their powers, make their job harder and sits down for tea with those they are protecting us from.

Like I've already said, If someone is in jail, and is likely to be released at some future point, I'd like them to be rehabilitated. .......regardless of their crime, but especially so with terrorist offences.

What has hand wringing got to do with it.

‘Like then to be rehabilitated’. It’s not like renovating a house, they may not want to be rehabilitated, or can’t be.

They aren’t gonna trust a bloke who wishes to reduce their powers, make their job harder and sits down for tea with those who supposedly represent those they are protecting us from.

Purely from a libel view, you're safer with my amendments.

"Reduce their powers"? I know you said he wants to take away their guns ....... not heard that myself ...... owt else?

Oh for heavens sake, you proposed a binary question.
A binary question cannot produce an answer because of the relative factors, both are a security risk.
Sure Corbyn has some dodgy ideas
Johnson has some strange links with Russian oligarchs, visits when For. Sec. without his security brief to 'bunga bunga' parties. Links to Lebedev who held the parties, who is ex KGB. Look it up

See, you can write in English!

The point being that his accent epitomizes what this man is all about. People are taken in by the image, just as they were in previous decades with Macmillan and Douglas-Hume. We've regressed in the sense the privileged class, the landowners and the Lords, have taken control of Parliament, and will introduce laws that will suit them and the media moguls at the Telegraph and Mail....Tory propaganda rags. Johnson is a marketing puppet in my opinion, used by the right to appeal to a certain type of gullible voter that will, in all likelihood, win them the election. A gifted academic and orator from Lower Ince or Hindley, for example, would never get the chance, and never will under the Tories!
Johnson = what people think is a clever man, he is a gifted orator, he does know some Latin, he does have knowledge of the classics - sometimes he gets his Greek history wrong
Rees-Mogg = a parody of what he thinks a patrition should sound and act. His wife is posher. He is just the son of the ex-editor of the Times

You would put a mad dog to sleep so why not terrorists?... does wanting to keep our children and grandchildren safe make me a horrible person ?...

And what are they to be rehabilitated to ?... can such a thing happen. I honestly don't know but would you take the chance with your loved ones ?

So are you saying that anyone convicted of conspiracy should be executed as well ?