Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 327 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

No .......... are you suggesting that they didn't speak with the LAbour and Tory governments?

Therefore you agree about my point about him meeting with terrorists is correct?

In relation to the second point, they were governments, not a maverick back bench MP. World of difference. Even Blair suggested his meeting could undermine the peace process.

Well I told you I didn’t watch the clip. So did he say when?
He said that for around 50 years, they've exposed miscarriages of justice in pretty much every issue, & lots of them were murders.

He didn't say it has stopped because of all this new-fangled technology.

Therefore you agree about my point about him meeting with terrorists is correct?

I haven't termed them terrorists.

However, I think that maybe Daleks thinks I should.

Either way, terrorist or not, Adams wasn't arrested when he came to speak to Corbyn.......... so presumably, it wasn't illegal.

He said that for around 50 years, they've exposed miscarriages of justice in pretty much every issue, & lots of them were murders.

He didn't say it has stopped because of all this new-fangled technology.

So he’s going on about old cases then. My point stands that advances in how and what evidence can be gathered has improved massively, meaning miscarriages of justice for these type of crimes is extremely unlikely.

So he’s going on about old cases then. My point stands that advances in how and what evidence can be gathered has improved massively, meaning miscarriages of justice for these type of crimes is extremely unlikely.
Do you choose to misinterpret things?

I would take "pretty much every issue" to mean that it's still going on.

I haven't termed them terrorists.

However, I think that maybe Daleks thinks I should.

Either way, terrorist or not, Adams wasn't arrested when he came to speak to Corbyn.......... so presumably, it wasn't illegal.

Wasn’t corbyn arrested for protesting outside a court during a trial for ira members?

No idea, but regardless it’s a very strange thing for a politician to do in my opinion.
Politicians stand up for unjustly jailed people all of the time.

If only Johnson had done so with Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe when he was Foreign Sec.

It means if not it adds credence to my argument about miscarriages for these crimes now being extremely unlikely.
Ah, so that makes a death sentence OK ............ because it's highly unlikely to be wrong.

What would you class "highly unlikely" as? 95%? ...... 97%? ....... 99%? .... even 99.9%?

You've a better conscience than me.

Politicians stand up for unjustly jailed people all of the time.

If only Johnson had done so with Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe when he was Foreign Sec.

Having checked he was protesting outside the Old Bailey during a trial involving Patrick Magee. He was convicted for the Brighton bombing, later admitting his guilt to the Guardian of all things. Hardly unjustly jailed.

Ah, so that makes a death sentence OK ............ because it's highly unlikely to be wrong.

What would you class "highly unlikely" as? 95%? ...... 97%? ....... 99%? .... even 99.9%?

You've a better conscience than me.

As I said for certain offences I think it is yes. Judge only trial on appeal - if they are happy with 99.9% likelihood then I’ve no issue with that. All a bit academic as wont happen.

Having checked he was protesting outside the Old Bailey during a trial involving Patrick Magee. He was convicted for the Brighton bombing, later admitting his guilt to the Guardian of all things. Hardly unjustly jailed.
Fair enough. What was he protesting about?

You realise that we've diverged massively from who the Security forces might not consider "fit and proper". Johnson is still an embarrassment.